Best of eBay and Craigslist

And yet you are apparently not buying it. Why are you not buying it?

What he said. You should have already bought it.

This is a big reason...
http://prestigemotorsport.com.au/auction-vehicle-display/?car_id=7t8q0AJ8clFvNW

That's a 1989 Toyota Century that runs, drives and has nothing with it. And it sold at a Japanese auto auction for the equivalent of $800. Even after you include shipping and other fees, the end cost of the car will likely be less than HALF of the BIN price of the car on eBay.

yes, you say all of that but I am still not hearing you buy it. What up?

Bad pictures but apparently this is a Lada 2103 in sport trim with a 5 speed gearbox and a locking diff.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

It's BROWN.

Last edited:
Nope :p

It's BROWN.

It's from the '70s...
Those of us who remember that time know that virtually everything was available in "earth tones".
I quit selling cars in late '72. My last demo was a '73 Nova SS in Dark Brown Metallic with a matching interior - and I special ordered it that way! Since I was leaving, it was never entered into the demo program and sold almost immediately, even though it was a 'loaded' car!

Things were different then...
SL

Edit: Around that same time, one of my best friends had a chocolate brown TR6 with a saddle interior. It actually got quite a few compliments on the color combination!

Last edited:
Is that SL500 price for real?! For that money you can buy yourself a set of SL wheels and two doors over here, and that's about it! wow ...

Reactions: TC