Best of eBay and Craigslist

2003-HONDA-HR-V-1-6i-4-WD-125hp-145000km-3900.jpg

2003 Honda HR-V, 125hp, AWD - 145'000km, 3'900.- CHF

I know I know
, this is not a good car at all, and basicly a roll-over in-waiting, but I truly do have a soft spot for these. - Especially for this example with them cool retro-future wheels and that awesome black stripe. I mean come on! LOL

Affordable dream car of my youth. - Seriously. - Granted the stupid roof spoiler was something stupid even back then, but I just love that you could get this as a 3-door version.

Would I buy it?: No. Just a soft spot.

https://www.autoscout24.ch/de/d/hon...10&make=29&model=238&sort=price_asc&vehtyp=10

Last edited:
2003-HONDA-HR-V-1-6i-4-WD-125hp-145000km-3900.jpg

2003 Honda HR-V, 125hp, AWD - 145'000km, 3'900.- CHF

I know I know
, this is not a good car at all, and basicly a roll-over in-waiting, but I truly do have a soft spot for these. - Especially for this example with them cool retro-future wheels and that awesome black stripe. I mean come on! LOL

Affordable dream car of my youth. - Seriously. - Granted the stupid roof spoiler was something stupid even back then, but I just love that you could get this as a 3-door version.

Would I buy it?: No. Just a soft spot.

https://www.autoscout24.ch/de/d/hon...10&make=29&model=238&sort=price_asc&vehtyp=10

It’s a child’s practice toilet.

This Porsche 968 seems a bit cheap for what it is (and I assume there's a reason for that, I just don't speak German good enough to understand all of the description), but it definitely looks great, isn't a convertible, and has a manual gearbox. Just look at that interior:

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

I know they're acquired taste, that they make absolutely no sense, that they are too expensive for what they are, and that they are based on a 70's Volkswagen that ended up being manufactured by Porsche, but I still have a soft spot for them, as well as 944's. If I ever win a lottery, they're on my shortlist of cars that would end up in my garage.

That looks the business. So much better than the USDM spec ones.

Must be quite rare. Didn't know that there are LHD Kei-cars at all

Yeah, the early kei-cars sold poorly in europe and the sales effort for them was forgettably short.

Suzuki got some success later on with Alto and Jimny by making export versions with bigger engines. Even the current Jimny has a kei-spec version.