Best of eBay and Craigslist

No Boss said:
Kinda pretty in an "Italian design meets American Musclecar" kinda way.

And now, for another example of that kind of thinking:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971...oryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

33_12_sb.JPG

ea_12_sb.JPG

Sexy.

^Nice. Lose the bling wheels though...

Dodge Charger Police Interceptor

c9_3.JPG

b7_3.JPG

68_3.JPG

"What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?" Check out the column shifter. Lovely.

Ok, not exactly BEST of eBay, but still interesting considering the police cruisers were released like 5 minutes ago, and already there's an undercover one on eBay.

Nice. I didn't know any were up for sale yet.

its kinda shameful that the Charger doesnt come in a manual form

bartboy9891 said:
its kinda shameful that the Charger doesnt come in a manual form

I agree. And I wish the dash looked a bit more appealing to match the hottness of the outside.

FATMOUSE said:
So the civilian versions don't come with a manual at all? :yucky:

No. See stupid American companies and Japanese alike offer a very low amount of manuals. If they offer a manual, it is usually a premium or only with a 4 cylinder. Sucks.

:jawdrop:
There's nothing else to be said...

^ Silly boy. the F1 is pretty awesome, but there have been rarer things posted. just on page 26, i posted the one and only Lotec C1000.

Must...find...$1,600,000...click "Buy It Now"...high school reunion... :? :drool:

BlaRo said:
Must...find...$1,600,000...click "Buy It Now"...high school reunion... :? :drool:

We'll split it - $800,000 each - I'll use it for my Spring / Summer, and then you get it for yours - sound fair?

Mischief007 said:
FATMOUSE said:
So the civilian versions don't come with a manual at all? :yucky:

No. See stupid American companies and Japanese alike offer a very low amount of manuals. If they offer a manual, it is usually a premium or only with a 4 cylinder. Sucks.

Subaru FTW!!

Wouldn't transporting a F1 from Aus to England just cost as much as say...a new mid-lux car?

bartboy9891 said:
^ Silly boy. the F1 is pretty awesome, but there have been rarer things posted. just on page 26, i posted the one and only Lotec C1000.

thing is, nobody really cares about the lotec C1000, but we all care very much for the mclaren F1 :drool: