Best of eBay and Craigslist

100 grand, that'll be nice, a bit above my price range. I'd rather buy a half decent car and just polish it up. It might not go as fast as the supra, but the satisfaction level would be way higher.

I dunno, they're all at the same dealership, and you can see the other exotics there for sale.
And no, this isn't the third-party fcuked up "lemon", as this car is actually in Germany. The reason the one imported into the US was so messed up is because of all the modifications that were made to it to meet federalized standards. It wasn't MB's fault.

O thats why.

I think the bids are bogus...you could build the car like that for $100K, the auction even says so!

I think the bids are bogus...you could build the car like that for $100K, the auction even says so!

Yes but the Reserve isn't met so even if the bids are fake he is expecting more than that. You may be able to build it for that much but if you include man hours it would cost way way more.

He's asking too much money for it then...the $80K to build would likely include the labour - there's no way those parts alone cost $80K.

Did anyone take a look at the dyno chart for the supra? Is that not enourmously peaky? although I suppose that is expected when you wanna make 1350 hp from a 3 litre engine.

Exaclty. This is why (nearly) stock Cobra's are always beating drag-queen turbo'd imports from a roll.

How about a piece of automotive history? The TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve... Doesn't offer much equipment, but a 880hp 7,7-litre V12 powering just a tonne of car should do...

5b53_1.JPG
58d2_1.JPG

Sales-ad here...

How about a piece of automotive history? The TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve... Doesn't offer much equipment, but a 880hp 7,7-litre V12 powering just a tonne of car should do...

5b53_1.JPG
58d2_1.JPG

Sales-ad here...
Arent power outputs on this thing said to actually be north of 950hp? I can see my self getting into a high speed crash just while trying to park it...

Arent power outputs on this thing said to actually be north of 950hp? I can see my self getting into a high speed crash just while trying to park it...
On the roadcar they originally tested on the rolling road, yes. But this car was built up from a racecar with restrictors in the inlet. This is visible on most racecar with those long and thin trumpets pointing forwards.

Feature of this car in EVO:
TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_01.jpg

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_02.jpg

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_03.jpg

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_04.jpg

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_05.jpg

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_06.jpg

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12_07.jpg

Last edited:
Holy shit...I think i just drooled in my keyboard

No kidding, I really should waterproof this thing.

Wow, I opened a door there, let's see if anyone walks through it.

Seriously, is everything legal in Europe?

How the hell can you get a registration for a car like this? :? :? :? :?

Seriously, is everything legal in Europe?

How the hell can you get a registration for a car like this? :? :? :? :?

UK laws are very open-minded for small production vehicles.