Best of eBay and Craigslist

well, I'm gonna start posting in this thread again - it's been a while:

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport
http://tinyurl.com/2hjsea

2580_1.JPG
2495_1.JPG

36e5_1.JPG
980a_1.JPG

I know the stuff I post tends not to be very extravagant, but it's stuff I like :)

I know what you mean about the Camel Cig's Range Rover, if i had the cash and was 18 then i would buy it without a second thought.

If it's anywhere near as fun to drive as it is in Gran Turismo 4, I'd get it! Needs to lose the Mr Bean paint job though! Oh actually I've just remembered that was stock!
bean.jpg

Experemental Subbie Drifter, Circa....1995?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Subaru-Legacy-19...ryZ31869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I?m not gonna swear to any of this BS story but simply relay to you what was told to me by the new car dealer I bought this car from. A 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon with cold a/c and a 5 speed, the car was supposedly an experimental car that Subaru made for ?drifting? which of course is something I have never heard of. It supposedly has a chip in it which makes the fuel injection different and makes the car faster. I will say that the car runs like a bear and although I think it is as ugly a car as I have ever seen, it probably is appealing to somebody because the guy who traded it in must have thought so. The car has a bee-bop muffler and exhaust system on it and it does sound terrific in my opinion and it has those funny looking wheels and red brake calipers too. The body is straight as can be but painted in flat black with no shine at all and it was not done by spray can but in a paint booth by a auto refinisher. The marking on the doors could be legitimate or just plain BS but I think that they are legit. The interior is in beautiful shape with no rips or tears and the whole car overall is in really nice shape and runs excellent so if you know what this car really is and the dealer I got it from was asking $4500 for it (although I think he needs a shrink) this one is going to be sold for whatever it brings with no reserve and it is being sold ?as is? because I don?t really know what I have here so thanks for looking and good luck with the auction.

the sub looks so cool, I love understated cars such as this one.

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX
Ebay Link

a64a_3.JPG

d5da_3.JPG

b47a_3.JPG

c6b1_3.JPG

It's growing on me.

^ Not on me. It's still god-awfully bland with poor detailing & proportions. Subaru is capable of much better.

lol the auction is over and there weren't any bids, seems like no one wants a new Subaru Corolla.

The Scooby with the low-shine paint perplexes me. It's weird, but I think it looks fantastic. Am I the only one?