• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Best of the cheap car challenges

Best of the cheap car challenges

• Total voters

osabros

following the thread about best of the races, in which the 612 was proven to be the favorite race (so far), i thought it would be interesting to ask:

which was the best of the cheap car challenges??

For me it has to be the cheap porsche challenge. all their jokes about middle-aged men and mid-life crisis and JC's incredible win when all odds were against him just made it hilarious. to this day when i think of Richards ad i laugh..."snappy dresser at 5'11""...... :lol: :lol:

1. Cheap cars that are porsches
2. Cheap cars that arent porshces

the other two were okay but the last one was disappointing

I loved Porsche and Coupe episodes. They were just fantastic. But as i have to pick one then i vote for cheap coupes.

I liked the under 100 quid one because it amazed me that you could buy a car for less than a trainticket inc. fuel..

ya the porshce one was the best...

was that the one where hammond starts singing 'if i were a rich man' and after asks if there were any requests and jeremy requested 'if i were a tall man' :lol:

haha that had me in tears.. so well timed..

not sure if it was from that challenge but hilarious

jensked said:
qumber said:
was that the one where hammond starts singing 'if i were a rich man' and after asks if there were any requests and jeremy requested 'if i were a tall man' :lol:

No that was the "Coup?s that aren't porsches" challenge...

Actually that was the very first 100-pound car challenge. Hammond was singing because his Rover (416GTi?) had no radio.

each had their moments, although the porsche edges out

I really enjoyed the under 100 quid a lot. I loved all of them though... ;)

I voted for the Porsche episode but enjoyed the other ones as well. Special honours go to the 100 Pound car episode in my opinion, because it started the whole thing off and who knows if we'd ever seen the Porsche or the other competitions if the first one hadn't been...

Obviously we know that the other challenges like the DB9 vs. train are staged so no matter what the car will win, but with these you'll NEVER know who will edge out who...and it seems Jeremy picks the WORST cars. :lol:

100 quid challange was the best for me. The sheer price of the cars + the challanges they did were just better than all the other challanges IMO.

I loved the way they had to crash their own car at the end :lol:

I loved the "Cheap coupes that aren't Porsches" one the most by far! Germany vs Britain vs Japan, a true automotive challenge! (Of course, the inclusion of the XJS may have swung my vote somewhat. I love those cars. ;) )

I actually think the cheap porsches are the best... I've never laughed so hard at TG in my entire life. The other ones didn't make me laugh that much

Cheap Porsche Challenge... by miles!

I had feeling that this topic was coming after the poll about which race was the best.

Oh yeah.....and Porsche challenge.

Cheap Porsche Challenge. Laughed so damn much during that challenge, absolutely great :thumbsup:

The Porsche Challenge was the best. The concours section was plain hilarious!

watto said:
Cheap Porsche Challenge. Laughed so damn much during that challenge, absolutely great :thumbsup:

x3 That would have to be probably my favourite TG segment ever. Even better than all the supercars they have in, it was just great... :mrgreen: