Best Police Cars

lately around my district i've seen an xr6 in a tasty blue and an aurion doing the rounds...among the usual commodores and falcons.

cops in belgium wil be getting this....

Lamborghini%20Gallardo%20Federale%20Politie.jpg

Porsche%20911%20Turbo%20Federale%20Politie.jpg

I was pulled by a sheriff in a Magnum on Sunday...it was unmarked. You British don't have them, I think ya'll got 300C station wagons. Well it's the same thing anyway.

I was stuck driving my brother's Jeep Wrangler turd with giant tires. The suspension was stiff and every little expansion joint felt like a speed bump. He walked up and said "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I really don't need another speeding ticket. I was pissed off but I said because he wanted to apologize for the poor conditions of the road. He laughed at me and told me to slow down, then let me go.

I was pulled by a sheriff in a Magnum on Sunday...it was unmarked. You British don't have them, I think ya'll got 300C station wagons. Well it's the same thing anyway.

I was stuck driving my brother's Jeep Wrangler turd with giant tires. The suspension was stiff and every little expansion joint felt like a speed bump. He walked up and said "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I really don't need another speeding ticket. I was pissed off but I said because he wanted to apologize for the poor conditions of the road. He laughed at me and told me to slow down, then let me go.

I wouldn't suggest that behavior in the future.

"This young perp thought he could get away, but little does he know that CRIME DOESN'T PAY!"

Have you heard the radio commercials he has been doing? Weird stuff.

Have you heard the radio commercials he has been doing? Weird stuff.
Nope, what is he advertising? His show?

He's just a weird, creepy guy in general. I'd hate to meet him at a party, a dark alley, church, in a police car, Mars, etc.

Nope, what is he advertising? His show?

He's just a weird, creepy guy in general. I'd hate to meet him at a party, a dark alley, church, in a police car, Mars, etc.

He is advertising HD Radio using that voice he used on those police chase shows.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D19gU_YBnZ0[/YOUTUBE]

You cant honestly say that doesnt look cool

Here in the States, they all use Ford Police Interceptors and also normal cars with heavily tinted windows and secret flashing lights...all hiding in a bush on the highway with a radar gun

Honestly...the police in the States should definately get Corvettes or Vipers

Surburbans.......are..........rubbish. Truly truly horrible.