Best SIARPC ever?

no one else liked Johnny Vegas?

the fakes (like that Wil.i.am clown) all of a sudden show their true selves; they're empty marketing sock puppets.

Yet JC had a golden opportunity to tell the talentless halfwit what a heap of crap he had 'designed' and just fawned over him and it. What a waste of airtime.

Gambon was just as epic as the corner named after him. There were many more good ones but more crappy ones than good ones.

Joanna Lumley is one of my absolute favourites. I also loved Jennifer Saunders.

For me it's a tie between Jennifer Saunders and Michael Fassbender.

If I was to go with celebs that I knew of before SIARPC, I'd say Alice Cooper, just because I'm a fan. Rubbish driver, but good interview. And David Tennant. "It butters many parsnips" is a great line!

As for interviews that I'll rewatch for the entertainment value, without having either heard of the star (or without having seen much by them), I'd say Ryan Reynolds. Highly entertaining.

As for interviews where the results majorly counted, I don't know if any celeb has been more excited than Jay Kay, the 2nd time.

There are many I'd add to the first item, just because I'm a fan of their work, but I'm trying not to go overboard with the listing here. *G*

Who was the guy that made fun of Clarkson for owning a Mercedes?

I think it has to do with the fact that many people/guests are "fake" and all of a sudden they're put in a position that doesn't actively hide their shallowness. The ones who have a brain and have something interesting to show or tell will do fine, the fakes (like that Wil.i.am clown) all of a sudden show their true selves; they're empty marketing sock puppets.

ITA. I can't say who is my favorite (haven't seen enough eps yet), but I can tell you that My least favorites so far are Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz for just that reason.

I'm not a huge fan of SIARPC, but there are a few that I really like and sometime rewatch - Michael Gambon, no contest, that guy's just hillarious. And one that was also cool was Ellen McArthur. You could feel that Jeremy had wanted to have her in the show for a long time. The fact that she's almost unbearably cute helps too and god almighty what a lap :D

Just watching 3x04, and I can't believe I didn't add him before: Rich Hall. This is one of my absolute favorites, especially when he sings "It's a Rover"