Best ST exhaust?

GeeBee68

Car(s)
ST1 TB
Hey guys I'm looking to buy an exhaust for my ST and was wondering which would be my best option. I am mainly looking for a cat back. I pretty much loved this ones. If anyone has any personal references a let me know!!!

Hey guys I'm looking to buy an exhaust for my ST and was wondering which would be my best option. I am mainly looking for a cat back. I pretty much loved this ones. If anyone has any personal references a let me know!!!

Aftermarket exhausts are always a very personal thing. Borla and Magnaflow are some of the best, I've had Pypes who are out of Pennsylvania makes decent exhausts as well. These days, there really is no benefit other than sound. Cars have mass air and O2 sensors which means even if you get a better flowing exhaust, the cars computer will see the flow change and adjust the vehicle tune to bring it back into line. Are there any restrictions in Canada that would prevent you from passing inspection?

No inspection in Quebec, but police often give tickets for aftermarket exhaust (no need for a sound meter, just hearing one and seeing it is enough proof for them).