Best TG Series to date?

Best TG Series to date?

• Total voters
HAHAHAHAHA! What the hell did Jason do?! He seems to get a lot of shit.

Absolutely Nothing. He was just boring. And my worst memory of him is the skyline-segment where he steps on the accelerator and comments "Aah, that was nice". I mean, come on, I'm not watching the show to see him pleasuring himself. I want to know what it feels like and that is what Clarkson, Hammond and May do so well.

As for my favorite season, hard one, but I have to say season 5 at the moment. 4-7 were really good, a good balance between cocking about and car reviews.

Yepp agree with this guy, exept i think their still going down hill since season 6... Not sure why, maby the same running jokes, and to little car reviews.
Sorta seems like they gone out of the great ideas, but then again how much diffrent things can you do thats interesting and fun, and deals with cars.

I partially agree. I feel like by the end of season 7 they had run out of ideas (not blamming them - they pretty much did it all) - thus the move to this do-it-yourself stuff. Which is great - I love seeing them bicker, but it isn't as good for getting my automotive fix anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA! What the hell did Jason do?! He seems to get a lot of shit.

He did say some strange things too, like "The Skyline is the only real supercar to come from Japan." Eh? What about the NSX? Ever heard of Senna?

He also chose the r33 out as the best Skyline. Strange choice, as it's just a fatter, uglier R32, and the R34 is already gaining cult status.

Not a bad bloke, just dull.

It's a tie between 6 and 7 for me... but since 7 is a bit funnier that's what I properly voted for!

Yup, the news in 7 was gold - as was 8... but the old BMW v Jag v Mitsubishi in 06x02 and the Oslo race in 06x06 clinch it for me.

7, just because of the Zonda F, Veyron and "Supercar-for-less-than-a-second-hand-mondeo"-challenge-thingie