Best wheel???

Redliner said:
Yep. $320USD converting to today's exhange rate. If I end up not buying it in China, my "Plan B" would be asking a friend who recently moved to Denmark to buy one there and send it to me. But then again, I don't know how prices are there...Oh, and thanks! :)

It's around $130 here, if you buy it on the internet and have it shipped to you (within .dk)
So where did your friend move to?

Thanks for the help, mgkdk!
He moved to Copenhagen. :)

Its 72 Euros in Germany, so a bit cheaper...

Couldn't find a worldwide shipper, though... Maybe amazon??

It costs $98.16 at Amazon, but "Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S." :(

Hey I saw you guys need a DFP cheaper, I live in America :(. I have a used DFP, plus an Act labs 8 h-gate shifter, and a act labs clutch pedal for sale. Email me if interested, will ship whereever anyone needs it. Plus if you want new can buy wheel and shifter new.

Email me at Crankjck@yahoo.com

othe guys with lfs that moved from the DFP to g25 say that the g25 is much much better. i cant wait to get the g25 myself maybe sometime this month.

the g25 is a bit expensive and i dont have room for it

But i want it so bad :/

i use a Logitech Driving force wheel. i had it for my PS2 a few years ago, and have just started using it with my PC (having a bit of trouble with it on my new computer tho). using the Logitech profiler lets me get all the settings just right. started to smell of burning after a few quick turns

$300 USD? Good Lord! Maybe by some way I or one of the American members here could help you on that...I will think it over.
Soooo....anyone willing to help me buy a DFP without paying $350USD for it?

Has anyone tried playing with an xbox 360 wired controller? If so how does it work? I am thinking of getting one because they are fairly cheap.

I'm closer to Brazil so shipping is cheaper and faster. Mine doesn't smell like a Frenchman (boy), either. Buy mine! :p

I would like a NEW one, but thank you.:D