Better Call Saul

jdwud

Car(s)
Oldsmobile Intrigue (rip), Ford Fusion
The first episode was a little slow but it really picked up in the second. I'm really liking this show. Seeing glimpses of Saul in Jimmy, Mikes heartbreaking story, Jiimmy's relationship with Kim, even his brother Chuck is interesting, but Tony the toilet buddy kills me.

GRtak

Forum Addict
I forgot about the sextoilet, thanks for the laugh.

The show has been pretty good. The episode with Mike's back story was a bit gut wrenching, but excellent.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
There are cliff hangers, then there's the ending of episode 10...

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
Episode 1 and we saw Mike and I thought that's cool... 15 mins later Tuco shows up which seemed a bit too much.

Also its shot like BB which is good, but it also has the 'everything goes tits up. Last second tension, everything's OK' that BB did way too fucking much.

I'm on EP 3, I like it. But this should be less BB.

MXM

I paid for this title
Come on, this is supposed to be a prequel to BB, and Mike is integral part of Saul's story. Would be strange not to expect him to be here. Tuco was the only "unnecessary" nod to BB, but they used him so well I have absolutely no complaints.

And I guess we can dispense with the use of spoiler tags, it's been over half a year now.

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
And I guess we can dispense with the use of spoiler tags, it's been over half a year now.

I love that Mikes here, but I don't wanna see anyone else from BB.
Someone will complain about spoilers...

GRtak

Forum Addict
The show is a prequel based around a guy that was Walt's contact for many black market contacts.

GRtak

Forum Addict
[video=youtube;dLB8zCG-GHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLB8zCG-GHM[/video]

Last edited:

MXM

I paid for this title
Woohoo, season 2!

I gotta be honest, first 2 episodes of this season left me lukewarm. But after this last episode, I'm fully back on board!

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Woohoo, season 2!

I gotta be honest, first 2 episodes of this season left me lukewarm. But after this last episode, I'm fully back on board!

Still got plenty of potential and it's got most of Breaking Bad's high production standards

Last edited:

TC

aka TomCat
Finally got caught up on the show. My DVR decided to be difficult, so it took a while.

I really enjoy BCS and how it compliments Breaking Bad. It's similar, but still very different. I just hope the show eventually coincides with the events of Breaking Bad and then proceeds them, becoming a sequel. Since it would be strange to end BCS without ever finding out what happened to Jimmy after parting ways with Walter White.

Last edited: