Bicycles!

Don't worry about it, that's a much more natural position for that deathtrap anyway :D

Also I agree. Your wife must be trying to kill you!

For me in Tapatalk it is rubber side down, saddle side up. So not sideways.

i ordered this a month ago, still waiting for delivery. YT Jeffsy CF ONE 29
Jeffsy29_CF_ONE_black_seite_b1.jpg

I felt the same way at first, but now I wouldn't give my racing bicycle up for the world (ok maybe for another, better racing bicycle).

Reactions: lip
I'm currently looking for a road bike. Tried a Ghost today, and it does feel a bit weird after riding an MTB my whole life. I did try one last year, too, but can't really remember how that was.

Going to look at a used carbon Cube Agree tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get somehting in the next few days, this waiting and picking thing is annoying me.

Another bike ride through Hamburg, again with lots of other cyclist at the Critical Mass (every last Friday of the month in Hamburg):

...and today I managed to remember to take a pic of the 1k km mark. :)

I'm just over a thousand combining strava and endomondo. better than last year but I still can't seem to find the time to ride as much as I'd like. And there have been a lot of instances that when I plan to ride I get sick or get a migraine or something.
I hate it.

Just dump other things you want to do when you're feeling fit and take a ride. ;)

Froze my ass off this morning, maybe it's time to take the car again for commuting to work.

"There is no bad weather, only bad clothing"

If you're cold, just add another layer and grab some gloves. Speaking of which, need to get off my lazy ass and look for some thermal underwear to prevent my thighs from freezing this winter.

Appropriate clothing's not the problem, but me monitoring the thermometer in the morning definitely needs improvement. :)

Btw has anybody of you ever tried our bicycle winter tyres and experienced huge differences?

Appropriate clothing's not the problem, but me monitoring the thermometer in the morning definitely needs improvement. :)

Btw has anybody of you ever tried our bicycle winter tyres and experienced huge differences?

I bought a set of studded tyres last winter, and used them maybe 3 times. They make a ton of difference on icy road, but quite a lot more rolling resistance otherwise. But the main issue for me is that I just couldn't deal with glasses/goggles fogging and freezing over, wasn't enjoying the experience at all :/