Bin Laden dead

'bout time

WOO! \m/

Now that Osama's dead, can we focus on where Jimmy Hoffa is?

Biggy and Tupac afterwards.

Also: Fuck yeahhhhhhh.

According to Wolf Blitzer- Osama was hiding in a mansion in Pakistan.

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association. Link

Someone's gonna have a nice summer...

Well done, well done! And it only took 10 years :)

It is a symbolic victory against terrorism, but I don't think people should be blinded by it. This is hardly an achievement. It is symbolic because it stands for what we (the citizens of the civilized world) believe in - terrorism is to be fought and prevented in any way possible.

I hope people don't start proclaiming this as a big success in the war against terror. If Osama was really that important and dangerous, they would have found a way to kill him years ago.

But anyways, I believe congratulations are in order.

Now that we've taken the leader out, his minions might start acting sporadically... so hopefully the security level is beefed up for a bit.

I don't buy it. He totally died like eight years ago. He became a god, with no one except for the holy men of AQ being able to "speak" to him... just like a god. It's propoganda, I tells you, rather than come out with the fact that he probably died long ago they have to come out with a story of how american might intervened with deadly force and finally took down a ghost. If there was even a raid I bet they destroy the body immediately and leave no evidence.

/tinfoil hat

//will stop /tinfoil hat-ing if they release any evidence at all, otherwise he died several years ago. Jihadists will also not believe a word of it unless they string up a dead bin laden.

Last edited:
Now that we've taken the leader out, his minions might start acting sporadically... so hopefully the security level is beefed up for a bit.

QFT. Brace for impending spike in violence.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

I don't buy it. He totally died like eight years ago.

This. The guy was on a dialysis machine and with no cash eight years ago. This is just B.S. to make us feel happy about the Bush/Obama foreign policy.