BlaRo and LeVeL go for a spin in a V10 sportscar

First i was like: What is this... I don't even.....

Then i was like: HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:
:lmao: It sounds like a dentist's drill combined with the sound of tires spinning on ice. By the way, as soon as it's top down weather, I want to try it out with the top down and have somebody hear what it sounds like from the outside of the car.

Clarkson made a V8 food blender, and here we have a car...that sounds like a food blender :)

When you turned the bass down and the treble up it sounded like a car out of GTA, I lol'd hard!

+1 for Baestie Boys

*laugh/dies*

That is the funniest thing I've seen in forever...

People really buy those? :lol::lol::lol:

You guys rock. :)

Who's who? is BlaRo driving?

^No, Blaro is the guy in the passenger seat!

Great stuff, I may have to get me one of these.

BLAke Z ROng didn't strike you as familiar?

Awesome vid, I didn't know you guys hung out and had a hooniverse thingy.

Thanks for posting this Lev, I was way too tired to do so last night. Also, you guys finally get to see what a sexy beast I am. Be honored, I normally charge for that sort of thing. :|

Anyway, the Soundracer was a secret Santa gift, and it's currently $37.99 on Amazon right now. There are V8, V10 and V12 "flavors" and it syncs with the car's alternator to match the revs. You match the bottom rev with the midrange rev. Luckily Lev's Accord (that's him driving, obviously) had a tach - no word on what sort of wacky high-revving VTEC sounds you can wrangle out of it from, let's face it, the product's target demographic, an automatic Corolla without a tach that belongs to the ricer's mom.

Oh, and on the way back from our drive the thing stopped working.

Didn't someone bought one? I remember seeing one on the New Toys thread :think: that packaging is soo familiar.... Or was it you guys?

Didn't someone bought one? I remember seeing one on the New Toys thread :think: that packaging is soo familiar.... Or was it you guys?

I posted it in Random Thoughts a while ago.

Oh, and on the way back from our drive the thing stopped working.

Are you sure you plugged it in straight? Sometimes they don't work if it's not LeVeL. And anyway, driving a V10 sportscar: you're doing it Rong!

^_^

Wow. It sounds like you stole your car out of a video game. Beautiful!

BLAke Z ROng didn't strike you as familiar?

Awesome vid, I didn't know you guys hung out and had a hooniverse thingy.

I missed that part haha. I'm working down in the engine test cells today so it's not the quietest of places. The toshiba laptop I'm using literally has the most limp wrested speakers I've
Ever heard as well.