Blayde's selected works

They do, and the Dunsfold one looks a lot more subtle without the names too.

How does it look all yellow on black with the double yellow lines up one side on a T?

I can use Kensington, since my aim is mainly for the first place a car was made, rather than HQ/factory, only when i cant find one do I use the other

Well then you might want to use Meriden for Triumph then.

They do, and the Dunsfold one looks a lot more subtle without the names too.

How does it look all yellow on black with the double yellow lines up one side on a T?

You're overthinking this, enjoy it as it is, dont fiddle with, there are a bazillion things you can add, I wont...

Well then you might want to use Meriden for Triumph then.

Wilco

Would that be better in AM silver?

tried, didn't look as good

Ah OK. You seem a bit drunk on BRG. :p

Well, the MG and Jaaag ones used the same shade of BRG, but remember, there's so many shades of BRG, you can easily find a good range. also, the colours I used were a shade of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AstonMartinLogo.svg so they're not technically BRG, but they're Aston colours and are similar to their paint codes.

I tried several shades and backgrounds, but nothing says british like some green and coincidentally most brit companies have green colour schemes or racing colours :p

Last edited:
Heh. As green as their teeth. :p

Und zee Porsche von Zuffenhausen und Mercedes (W108/9 or Gro?er!!!) von Stuttgart!

And Land Rover, Morgan, TVR, Lamborghini, Dodge (Viper!!!), Lotus, Alfa Romeo, Citroen (SM!!!), Renault (Turbo 5!!!), and and and and and and and...

:heart: :p

/continues eternal love for Blayde

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm only one person :O

:O ? O:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/02/11/mostly_harmless_by_blaydexi-d39av6x.png

:p

Oh for Zarquon's sake! Must spread more Vogon Constructor Fleets before demolishing Planet Blayde again.

Any Dentrassi around able to cover me in blue food?

Blayde, put that on that 24hr T-shirt site and I will definitely buy one.

Last edited: