Blayde's selected works

17$ is womens :p

oh you bought it off the uk site? it's as cheap shipping wise but takes longer :/

Yeah, I don't mind the wait. The 'Sweden, Enough Said' design looked bigger and better sized on the uk site. I'm properly excited for these shirts.

Something came for me in the mail today....

:dance:

They look great!

Wooo

A few comments for anyone looking to buy a shirt. The shirts on the UK store (Volvo + Sweden) are much thinner and have a slipperier feel to them. They feel kinda like underarmor actually (although the label says 100% cotton). The US store shirt (Saab) is much bigger despite being the same size (ordered S from both), the UK small actually is a bit too small for me, while the US small is perfect. Also, the design print on the US shirt seems to be of much higher quality (although time will tell - especially after a few laundry cycles).

EDIT: The design is also a much better proportion on the US shirt - it actually fits on my chest, rather than wrapping around. But this may just be how the designs were uploaded to the sites. I did notice the Volvo design on the US store was smaller, and in retrospect, I should've ordered that one.

Last edited:
Yeah, despite using the same backend, the sites do the designs in totally different ways, kind of a headache, also the printers used by both would be different, hence a different print area, the system needs to show a better preview both while uploading and at sale, i try to line it up equivalent with my redbubble versions but that doesnt always work...

The UK design area is quite large, i thought it would be smaller than that, though remember it doesnt scale up for 3xl, so maybe they went for medium fit and everything else as is, looks good anyway :)

I hope its OK that I'm using a slightly edited version of your Sweden wallpaper for my iPhone.

[quote from iPhone 4 wallpaper thread]
Took the image I asked Blayde to make and made it into wallpaper on my phone. I really like this one (so much so that its the wallpaper on my external monitor, and I have a shirt of it)

looks a bit stuck together :p, i would've made one if you asked, im fine with that anyway :)

Wow, you've actually made something viral, how does it feel?
5k posts, somehow i imagined it with more scantily-clad ladies.

i think theyre on my store, ill add them if not :)

Have to share a few of my latest works, i like how these few turned out :)

Awesome work as always Blayde. What does the alienese on the Futurama shirt say?

Really love the Death Star one by the way. Brilliant.

"Say no to slugs" :p

I don't have any more space in my wardrobe!!!

Would the Death Star one not be "nomoonnomoonnomoonnomoonnomoon...."??

Nah, looks too much like omnomnomnom! :lol;

Haha fair enough.

Is it going to be for sale on your website soon?

i can add it now if you want, i havent really done much to my store since no one seems to be buying, cant drive much traffic there atm

Added it to my store, looks a bit less visible than the RB version but that could be the crappy preview fixed that

Last edited: