Blonde, Brunette or Red? Which do you fancy ?

Blonde, Brunette or Red? Which do you fancy ?

• Blonde

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Red Head

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Black (ish)

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Brown (ish)

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters

Hibbleton

Car(s)
2000 Mazda Hand-me-down
I originally wanted to trash this thread cause of similar threads but since so many participated it's good to stay. I'm not asking anybody to be superficial but if you could chose the hair color of your partner what would you go for?

Blonde = WIN

(my opinion)

Last edited:
Hair length > color for me ( I have a thing for guys with long hair :blush:)

My hair is blue and black. Normal colors are boring :p

I don?t care. Women can be pretty with any haircolor. It?s always a complete work of art ... not just the haircolor ... a good chosen one can add to the apeal, a badly chosen one can lessen it ... but it always has to match the women. You can?t say one is always better than the others ...

I don?t care. Women can be pretty with any haircolor. It?s always a complete work of art ... not just the haircolor ... a good chosen one can add to the apeal, a badly chosen one can lessen it ... but it always has to match the women. You can?t say one is always better than the others ...

^ What he said.

I'd rather pick someone by their face than their hair. No specific hair colour works better with every person.

Nya, nya, character, inner beauty, smile, eyes, yadda yadda.. but dark hair, pale and skinny is always a good start.

Hair in general looks depends on the head it is on. For example, my natural light hair color makes me look like I have some terminal disease because it washes me out so badly.

Ten bucks says this will lure ChelsDS out of hiding.

Isn't this already covered in the "What do you look for in a member of the opposite sex?" thread?

So long as she's smart, funny, and caring. It don't matta.

But I have a thing for dark haired women.

Also you totally forgot black in the list.

I doubt any guy actually took hair color into consideration, I'd probably have some reservation towards purple or white... still

Normally dark brown hair does it for me, but every time I watch Mythbusters I'm suddenly converted to redheads. Both are very attractive in different ways.