Bloody British Car Show

patter

I hate the people who orginised the British car show. Shock Horror!! I will tell you why...

1 This looks absolutely brilliant
2 I love cars and want to see all the stuff they have there
3 I want to do things like the off road course see the aston up close
4 I want to see how many exotic stands i can blag myself on to (being 22 and a student could be fun)
5 I want to have fun asking the question autocar said to ask "go to the mitso stand and ask about the future of the DC aliance"!!!
6 I cant bloody go as the dates are exsactily when my exams are how dare they do this to me noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Couldnt they have done it when the sumer hols are in force so all the kiddes and students that have nothing better to do with there time can go. Think of the extra people they could get. there are hundreds of thousands of students that are in the same predicimant as me of which they could probably get atleast 30000 from with out even exagerating then there are the kidys. There are loads of children who have lambo's etc on there walls who will annoy mummy and daddy in to taking them they could have got so many more clients.

How could they do this to me?

skip an exam! :D

more seriously.. you can't go on a weekend? I know I would chose that over studiying