BlowJobs are good... but... Blackjack is better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
<sarcasm>
...but don't you guys feel a **little** sorry for the guy, i mean, a few threads ago, he did have his wheels jacked -->
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=14274
</sarcasm>

yes the rims were indeed nicked off his mum's car but then she bought a new one

also if you read the the rim thread he still gets in a quick jab

"happens everyday in africa?
but this is the united states...
and top of that.. this was INFRONT of Nordstroms!!!
Nordstroms = luxury good store"

*cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to compile the list of showoff threads that you have made :p

I'd like to see that... just because he posted the picture with his BMW keys as a "size reference"... Like he didn't have anything else laying around. (Which using a key as a size reference doesn't really work. I have no idea how big their keys are, looks like a large key to me) :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I'd like to see that... just because he posted the picture with his BMW keys as a "size reference"... Like he didn't have anything else laying around. (Which using a key as a size reference doesn't really work. I have no idea how big their keys are, looks like a large key to me) :mrgreen:

more importantly it's not as if the size specifications to the blackjack aren't published, if I really wanted to know I could go and find out off the website but I don't actually care enough, all this thread attempted to be was some guy who's so much of a loser he knows the price of a blowjob trying to showoff.

When i joined this forum i thought that the vast majority of the members where petrol heads voicing out their opinions on cars, and the odd one showing off his car. But after reading this thread my opinion has only slightly changed. Some of you guys (especially you Izari) are pimple faced geeks who would PAY for blowjobs. You should seriously get out more.

WOO, you may have your daddy's money to spend, but some of us guys in this forum work for our things, and i can comfortably say that the majority of guys and girls in this forum would NEVER pay for sexual pleasures.

Seriously, how low can you go. :tease:

:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/2515/iwatagunfh0.jpg

When i joined this forum i thought that the vast majority of the members where petrol heads voicing out their opinions on cars, and the odd one showing off his car. But after reading this thread my opinion has only slightly changed. Some of you guys (especially you Izari) are pimple faced geeks who would PAY for blowjobs. You should seriously get out more.

WOO, you may have your daddy's money to spend, but some of us guys in this forum work for our things, and i can comfortably say that the majority of guys and girls in this forum would NEVER pay for sexual pleasures.

^And that is why YOU will be KING someday :bow: Bravo on a top post :clap:

...and to think, this thread almost ran out of its own steam until it was bumped today :lol:

Last edited:

You, sir, are a delight. :lmao:

Well, girlfriends also expect things in return for sexual favors, but at least you know where she's been :p

http://img168.imageshack.**/img168/6449/pict0009as1.jpg

More in the new toys thread ;)

I'm surprised he doesn't post the BMW next to the keys as "a size comparison"

I could do it ^^

It is a 3 series compact.....should be the same size as the blackjack :D :D

As long as we don't see a side-by-side size comparison involving his wang, I'm happy.

Lay off a little guys. You're being rather mean.

:lol: Great thread.

Can you say 'guilt' money? :rolleyes:

Please put _everything_ back in your pants. Thanks.

The first bump was okay but now I think this has gone on long enough ;)

:lock:

Hopefully - lesson learnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.