Ownership Verified: Blueberry ? altoid's Mazderp3

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
Car(s)
‘14 Mazderp3, ‘22 Checkpoint SL 5
So, uhh, I bought a car today.

Mazda3 s Grand Touring with damn near all the options. Autotragic (with paddles), hatchback, shiny blue outside, almond perforated leather inside, adaptive bi-xenons, HUD, push-button start, sunroof, nav, back-up camera, blind-spot detection, dual-zone climate control, heated seats, and probably a number of other things I'm forgetting at the moment.Totes sweet, yo.

FeAq7qz.jpg
awNcdxq.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbup: sexy

Very nice! Close to the model I'd consider. I've gotta get your thought on the HUD, though. :)

Looks great!

It's no Miata, though. :p :lol:

Damn, that's nearly the car I configured back in May when I was deciding between buying new or used. Near-top spec, same color, wheels, bi-xenons, just no leather and manual transmission. Chose the 2-liter 165 hp petrol engine. In the end I bought something used, though.

Congrats and enjoy her! BTW, which engine did you choose?

Edit: Didn't notice your car list, I see it's a 3.0

Last edited:
Nice one, Mazda has made a really beautiful compact car with this one. Any more pictures, especially of the interior?

Very nice! Close to the model I'd consider. I've gotta get your thought on the HUD, though. :)

i like it so far. Shows the speed and directions, and it's definitely nice to have those two so close for quick reference while navigating relatively unfamiliar city streets, as I did last night.

Looks great!

It's no Miata, though. :p :lol:

That's kinda' the point! :D

Damn, that's nearly the car I configured back in May when I was deciding between buying new or used. Near-top spec, same color, wheels, bi-xenons, just no leather and manual transmission. Chose the 2-liter 165 hp petrol engine. In the end I bought something used, though.

Congrats and enjoy her! BTW, which engine did you choose?

Edit: Didn't notice your car list, I see it's a 3.0

Mine is an "s", so the 2.5. Very nice engine, plenty of punch for what I want, and smooth as silk with the automatic transmission.

Nice one, Mazda has made a really beautiful compact car with this one. Any more pictures, especially of the interior?

I was wiped last night, and just wanted to start the thread. I'll shoot some more photos today/soon.

Last edited:
Nice choice. Best looking car in its class imho.

Mine is an "s", so the 2.5. Very nice engine, plenty of punch for what I want, and smooth as silk with the automatic transmission.

Ahh, for some weird reason I have associated the 3.0 thing in your car info with the Mazda. I guess there is no 3-liter 3 anyway in the US (or anywhere else) with the 2.5 being the top offer, am I right? They only offer the 1.5, 2.0 petrol and the 2.2 diesel in here.

I really like what Mazda is doing with the 3 and 6. Good choice, I guess :)

Great colour for the car! I'd like to see some inside shots too :)

Great colour for the car! I'd like to see some inside shots too :)

Possibly Thursday morning? It's 4:15pm and the sun is setting, and tomorrow morning I'll be at the gym.

Possibly also engine bay shots (not that they're impressive often on today's cars).

W00t - congrats! :)

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, is this the first 3rd-gen 3 on FG? Seems like the first and possibly second generations are covered, but I can't find another PYC thread about this little beauty.

Jeez, you've gone all practical and shit? What next? Getting a 9-5 job in a cubicle? :p

Looks purdy, tho.

Why would he buy a Saab in a cubicle?

The new mazda 3 really looks very nice. Though, if you bought it new, why not a more lively color?

Jeez, you've gone all practical and shit? What next? Getting a 9-5 job in a cubicle? :p

Looks purdy, tho.

I already have a 10?7 in what is more/less a cubicle. ;)

Why would he buy a Saab in a cubicle?

Saabs are (sometimes kinda') cool. Wait, what?

The new mazda 3 really looks very nice. Though, if you bought it new, why not a more lively color?

What more lively color? The ultra-red red? Or the somewhat-washed-out blue? I'd love to have the choice of orange, yellow, green, violet, burgundy, maroon, etc.

Screen_Shot_2014-11-20_at_10.33.47.png

HOLY
CRAP
YES!!!

Huge improvement over the Crapry. This is like my Failtima to Lulzcer switch a while ago. Wonderful!