CFoPpAeUkAA0wCq.jpg

CFoPpEuUkAAdn0z.jpg

CFoPpFnVIAAs36Z.jpg

Shown at villa d'este
https://twitter.com/hashtag/villadeste?src=hash

Last edited:
Fugly.

Really, really fugly.

The side shot, yes. Front and back, no, just no.

Btw, I had planned to visit the Concour in Cernobbio tomorrow (it's about a 3h drive from my home), but the weather forecast doesn't look that good. - Undecided at the moment.

I kinda like it for its ridiculousness and some of the elements are cool, but they have already done much much better hommage to the batmobile:

i1PUQEmtMbT7d.jpg

The actual weather was better than the forecast and I've been to the Villa d'Este Concour today. :D

Saw the 'ommage with my own eyes, and for sure, it's still a bloathed mess, the colour is still ghastly and it even has blue(!?) front lights. - Meh. :?
DSCN0084.JPG

I will write a report about the day in the photography section.

The actual weather was better than the forecast and I've been to the Villa d'Este Concour today. :D

Saw the 'ommage with my own eyes, and for sure, it's still a bloathed mess, the colour is still ghastly and it even has blue(!?) front lights. - Meh. :?
DSCN0084.JPG

I will write a report about the day in the photography section.

Must have been a great day out. Is it expensive to get in?

So was it you who paid ?6m for the the Ferrari :mrgreen:

CSL Hommage would be ok if they smoothed out the front and blended the wings into the bonnet.

The colour was probably inspired by the mustard you get on frankfurters across the road from BMW HQ.

Last edited:
Must have been a great day out. Is it expensive to get in?

So was it you who paid ?6m for the the Ferrari :mrgreen:

The entrance fee is ?15 and they have a dress code of "elegant casual" which isn't really enforced tough.

Edit: I jumped off the Ferrari at ?5.2m, can't just throw money away you know. :lol:

Last edited:
Any complaints you should talk to Kimo_SpeedSix here in the forum as he was one of the designers of this 3.0 CSL hommage :p

Strange he hasn't said anything yet :lol:

C'mon Kimo I know you are reading this!!

GJ BMW, now the kidney grilles look like buck teeth.