9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
bmw-8-series-concept-leaked-it-looks-ready-to-cause-a-ruckus_4.jpg

bmw-8-series-concept-leaked-it-looks-ready-to-cause-a-ruckus_6.jpg

bmw-8-series-concept-leaked-it-looks-ready-to-cause-a-ruckus_7.jpg

bmw-8-series-concept-leaked-it-looks-ready-to-cause-a-ruckus_2.jpg

bmw-8-series-concept-leaked-it-looks-ready-to-cause-a-ruckus_1.jpg

Yeah.. I really really wanted to love it.. but so far it is at best "not too bad". And I *HATE* the trend BMW has been doing for the past like 10 new models of bigger and bigger and BIGGER AND EVEN FUCKING BIGGER front grills..

In profile it looks like a Mustang...

And the front 3/4 perspective makes it look like a coupe version of the Tesla Model S.

And no V12s likely, not even in boosted form.

Pass.

Yeah.. I really really wanted to love it.. but so far it is at best "not too bad". And I *HATE* the trend BMW has been doing for the past like 10 new models of bigger and bigger and BIGGER AND EVEN FUCKING BIGGER front grills..

Agreed.

Don't mind the big grills. If anything by BMW standards the E60 and such had small grills, but if you go back into BMW's older cars they had some big ass grills...

The rest of the car is sleek and cool. Then you have this gaping void of a grill.

Still, better than Chevy's Camaro where one grill is getting thinner and thinner so they follow up with another grill below it that's growing in size.

I want to like it, I really do but that ass is just not pleasing to look at. Also, I seriously doubt this'll have a V12. I smell more smaller engine turbo stuff coming to an 8-series near you.

Nice car. The exterior of this car looks amazing. Interior looks simple with uncluttered things. Body surfacing is little bit much but pretty amazing and it looks better than modern Maserati.

I'm going to swim against the tide here. I like it from pretty much every angle.

I'm going to swim against the tide here. I like it from pretty much every angle.

The huge grill is a bit excessive, but other than that I quite like it.
Needs a V12 in the top spec.

I don't like it, because it's got GAPING HOLES EVERYWHERE. And the kidneys are way too big, it looks like a caricature of a BMW. The rear looks good.

BMW got a new design chef recently - Jozef Kaban, the former design chef at Skoda - I sure as hell hope that he leaves this direction and brings elegant, purposeful looking cars.