BMW F1 @ N?rburgring Nordschleife

fotograff.de

Yesterday the BMW F1-Team with the driver Nick Heidfeld drove 3 laps on the N?rburgring Nordschleife. It was amazing seeing the car racing the track and hearing it scream through the forests. Here?s one of my pictures:

Nick.jpg

ArosaMike

Resident Kart Racer
Car(s)
Mk5 VW Golf GTI, Aston Martin Vantage GT4 Race Car
I'm surprised no one's commented. Really great picture and good to see you captured the car and the most iconic part of the ring together :) I'd have been seriously worried with only 2 or 3 chances to get a picture of him that they'd all be out of focus :p

fotograff.de

I'm surprised no one's commented. Really great picture and good to see you captured the car and the most iconic part of the ring together :) I'd have been seriously worried with only 2 or 3 chances to get a picture of him that they'd all be out of focus :p

I tried hard.:D Made about 12 shots in this three laps. On most of them you would find more track than car - but on 2 or 3 it is quiet ok.

I didn?t notice this thread before I postet the picture in the photography section - I think it was too late for me to be 100% concentrated.:D