BMW F1 @ N?rburgring Nordschleife

fotograff.de

Yesterday the BMW F1-Team with the driver Nick Heidfeld drove 3 laps on the N?rburgring Nordschleife. It was amazing seeing the car racing the track and hearing it scream through the forests. Here?s one of my pictures:

Nick.jpg

I'm surprised no one's commented. Really great picture and good to see you captured the car and the most iconic part of the ring together :) I'd have been seriously worried with only 2 or 3 chances to get a picture of him that they'd all be out of focus :p

I'm surprised no one's commented. Really great picture and good to see you captured the car and the most iconic part of the ring together :) I'd have been seriously worried with only 2 or 3 chances to get a picture of him that they'd all be out of focus :p

I tried hard.:D Made about 12 shots in this three laps. On most of them you would find more track than car - but on 2 or 3 it is quiet ok.

I didn?t notice this thread before I postet the picture in the photography section - I think it was too late for me to be 100% concentrated.:D