• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

BMW Films last chance!

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
They'll disappear into the great HD in the sky October 21st. Go download them all while you still have the chance!

If you're not familiar with them, they're the greatest car commercials ever. Once you watch them you'll want to have Clive Owen's babies. Star is my personal favorite, and every time I see it I feel like stealing an E39 M5. Mmm, juvenile discretion...

And vo0d0o, go check out Season 2 and see your beloved Z4 in action!

http://www.bmwfilms.com/

Yes, but they're being taken down in about 3 days, so if you somehow haven't seen them yet, it's your last chance!

HELLO! ARE YOU FREAKING STUPID?!!!?!?!!?!

Why isn't this in Video offers ?
Why are you so hyped up ?
Can files disappear from the Internet ?
Why do I even care ?

Ren doesn't value quality short flicks ;). Ren has to have the latest and greatest available 2 years ago :lol:

Kidding :p

Anyways, they'll still be up on www.bmwfilms.com plus I have the DVD as well.

Yeah, they are great. And Star is my favourite as well.

I downloaded them years ago, but decided to order the DVD last year so I had them properly.

It is most impressive, with some truely great driving...especially those drifts he does in Star. Not many people know that if you take your hands off the wheel the car will correct itself. Although I would never try it myself.

It is doublely impressive when you realise that they are doing all these stunts with standard cars. So if you have one at home, why not give it a go!

You do realize he can't do any of those things...its actually a left hand drive car with 2 driver positions....one is the REAL driver and one is fake.

They actually add a small ramp for the that "jump" thing in Star.

Janus said:
It is most impressive, with some truely great driving...especially those drifts he does in Star. Not many people know that if you take your hands off the wheel the car will correct itself. Although I would never try it myself.

:lmao:

Quick version : it won't. It's a movie. It's all doubled and stunted. Nothing happens for real.

well an easy way to catch a slide is to let go of the wheel bc the steering wheel will snap back and eventually straighten you out... eventually

patrick10 said:
well an easy way to catch a slide is to let go of the wheel bc the steering wheel will snap back and eventually straighten you out... eventually

That's what I meant.

And yes, I realise that Clive Oven isn't driving and that it is done all with stunt drivers because it is a movie, but they are still using stadard cars. Showing you what you can do with your at home...if you wanted to.

I've ordered 2 copies of the DVD. I ordered the DVD ages ago, but never got it...hopefully it'll come this time.

I always wished they would make some more, though the way it was going mabee it was for the best (beat the devil.. cmon).

Luckily bmwcca gave me the dvd though :)

swek said:
Why do I even care ?

Once again, you dare to explain why people suck, when I just tell them they do.

And you still deserve your title, swek, you're a gold member for sure! :thumbsup:

swek said:
Why do I even care ?
1. It's not in Video offers because this thread would get more attention. The mods can move it if they want. It's not that big of a deal, so don't be anal.
2. They're great movies.
3. Yes. Stuff can be taken off servers, but these videos will probably float around Mininova or something in some less convenient manner.
4. If you don't, then don't be a prick. Why did you bother reading this topic?

Yes, it is mostly fake, but I still find them entertaining. Cars don't explode when they hit stuff, either. When will Hollywood realize that?

Ren, how old are you again? :roll:

If you don't, then don't be a prick. Why did you bother reading this topic?

Do I really have to explain this to you ? You opened up this topic, I clicked and read it. That's all there is to it.

The rest are mere assumptions I made about your behaviour. If you wouldn't have started calling people stupid in uppercase letters this conversation wouldn't even take place.

Now stop calling people pricks and get over it.

swek said:
If you don't, then don't be a prick. Why did you bother reading this topic?

Do I really have to explain this to you ? You opened up this topic, I clicked and read it. That's all there is to is.

The rest are mere assumptions I made about your behaviour. If you wouldn't have started calling people stupid in uppercase letters this conversation wouldn't even take place.
I was being sarcastic to Ren because of his fucking ridiculous response in this thread. He would have understood it as tongue-in-cheek. So why did you have to drag yourself into it?

And did I force you to read this topic? You could have ignored it like the other threads that are constantly popping up in this forum. I try to recommend something, and look what I get.

Now quit being a bitch and get back on topic. We've got 2 days left... ;)

Okay, seems like you came to reason. You deleted your little side remark and I will not bother you any further.

Just let me tell you that there's no way in hell I'm not going to write what I think. If you think thats inappropriate because of some argument you had in one of the billion threads in this forum, just tell me that instead of getting mad at me.

swek said:
Okay, seems like you came to reason. You deleted your little side remark and I will not bother you any further.

Just let me tell you that there's no way in hell I'm not going to write what I think. If you think thats inappropriate because of some argument you had in one of the billion threads in this forum, just tell me that instead of getting mad at me.
Fair enough, that's what we all should do. Let's just call it a misunderstanding and go back to talking about how cool Clive Owen and M5s are.

Janus said:
Not many people know that if you take your hands off the wheel the car will correct itself.

Actually people, the car will straighten up, it all depends on how the car is setup of course but I have seen real drift videos (Ueo Style) of this technique and it does work.

But yes, the rest are all stunt doubled and faked up but that trick is real ...