#(BMW)gear.fi 2013

I'd kinda want to tag along, but I'm a bit pensive, and concerned about how this would affect my ringmeet budget. I'll have to look into it.

Just hitch a ride with someone. It's a worthy route (and dining experience), even as a passenger.

I put my thingy in the thingy. If someone from the capitol area would agree to ferry me around, in exchange to paying part of the fuel and so forth, that'd be groovy. I know LastSoul's probably the one who lives the closest to where I live, but he's not signed up, so yeah, You might have to make room for a 316i unless someone step up.

I'd really like to come, but on 16th there is Concours d'Elegance near Turku, and lots of older machinery is there on display, and I'd like to go there too. So at the moment I'm not sure. If I decide to come you can of course ride the shotgun.

Hehe, videos still pending. Frankiess style. :D

While waiting, it's time to plan the first summer drive. Here are the plans so far. The date is Saturday, 1.6 15.6.. and the planned route goes like this: http://goo.gl/maps/pyk0s (quick sketch, subject to change). The idea was to start from Nastola and spend the day driving the route, ending at Lemi for some traditional local grub. At the moment it seems we'll rent a cabin for the night some 50km away.

We'll need confirmations for the cabin(s) at least, possibly for the restaurant as well if there's enough of us. The (all you can eat) dinner costs 30e and Jupix shall inform us about cabin prices.

So, to sum up finalized details. Date is still Saturday, June 15th.

We need to depart from Nastola at around 11AM, so be there before that. :) The route is still about the same and dinner at Lemi is reserved at 18.00. Cabin plans changed a bit and we'll be heading towards Vuohij?rvi for sauna and accommodation.

Great! Thujalvi, I'll probably arrive to Nastola from Kotka, so if you want a ride ask frankiess or MXM or mikas, they at least come from Espoo/Helsinki region.

I'm already regretting that I've to skip the cottage as I leave after dinner, but at least I can enjoy the driving part! :)

If someone's happy to sit in a car with a grumpy, unsocial, slightly psychotic metal-head for a day or two, that'd be great, I'd gladly split petrol costs. If not, I'll just have to take the Sturmpanzer, which if Odinn allows, could even have all the new suspension installed, but I digress, it's highly unlikely.

So where do we meet in Nastola?

11:00 at ABC Nastola? Address is Majakkatie 2, 15540 Vill?hde, Finland.

I'm at capital region this Wednesday evening with nothing to do. Any interest to gather up for a cup of coffee with such short notice?

yeah i have nothing better to do, could come to somewhere and have a nice cup of coffee etc :p

That'd preclude all the gas stations for a kick-off. If I have the time and if the place isn't out of reach for me, I might find myself there, who knows?

Any suggestions about the place? 19.00?

ABC nihtisilta Or Shell Ruskeasanta?

better suggestions?

I've got no idea about either of those, so anything is ok :)

ABC nihtisilta had good parking area (even if it was pyh?inp?iv?) while Shell Ruskeasanta has youths in their tuned cars (weekends mostly).

Even if i live close by to shell, the abc is a good option, so if thats okay we could meet there?

edit 2: which one is closer to you is better :D

Last edited:
I've got a room from Sokos Hotel Tapiola Garden, so I guess ABC would be closer. 19.00 there then? I'll be with my Mondeo Scorpio...

Last edited:
Huge meet with total of two participants <_<