BMW i4 - 2021

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Due this autumn

Rear-drive, 530bhp and a 0-60mph time, about four seconds.
Range about 360 miles WLTP.

I thought we were past putting blue accents on electric cars to show to people who don't care that it's electric. I'll never like that front either.

I initially thought this was another coupe crossover and thought "so they're trying to move design back to the car." :|

the more i see that grill, the more i like it (and each time i see it, it reminds me of a '71 GTO)

the more i see that grill, the more i like it (and each time i see it, it reminds me of a '71 GTO)
That's automotive Stockholm syndrome. They are both split grills, but the proportions are totally different.

1616077529270.png

1616077584986.png

They've changed such a long-running design that I'll never see anything but some abomination with its nose removed to expose the gaping cavities hidden within. Or stretched things...

I think it looks worse without the plate but I think the Model 3 looks like a lawn mower without the plate to break up the oddness.

It’s absolutely ridiculously hideous. And they’ll sell a trillion of them because :bmwpoo:. And it having 500 hp helps of course