BMW M5 3L5 95'

What do you mean "***** snow is here?"

My mate has a 540ia and its an absolute joy to slide in the snow!:p

Superb choice - brilliant machine, I'm sure you'll love every minute with it.

Does it have.....whitewalls??? Those have GOT to go.

That's an awesome vehicle! Congratulations! My all-time-favourite M5.

What do you mean "***** snow is here?"

My mate has a 540ia and its an absolute joy to slide in the snow!:p
I had got 2 shit drift boxs for that before :
http://forums.finalgear.com/post-your-car/bmw-e30-4-doors-drift-specs-21763/
http://forums.finalgear.com/post-your-car/my-beater-nissan-silvia-s12-87-a-19154/

I want to keep this one in perfect shape so no snow for her, anyway i don''t have enough skills to drive it in snow with summer tires :lol:
I just bought it to play with 600cm3 roadster ;) (and i'm a biker :lol:)

Need MOAR PICZ!!!!!
I wasn't at home those last days and it's snowing so it will wait :cry:

Some figures :
Go-kart of 1700kg
7500rpm on rev limiter
3rd gear hits 170km/h
Top speed of 280km/h
17L5 of average to come back home with her :p
It's like a VR6, not really efficient before 4000RPM on third gear but after, it's another world :angel:
The M/// has a better acceleration after 150km/h than my GTI before 100km/h......:thumbup:

I've heard the same thing about all E34 Beemers (even not the M5s) - there isn't much power when you drive it normally. A friend of mine had one and he complained a lot about his 40-60km/h accelaration. He said it was non-existent. But like you said, after 150km/h it became a rocket.

I've heard the same thing about all E34 Beemers (even not the M5s) - there isn't much power when you drive it normally. A friend of mine had one and he complained a lot about his 40-60km/h accelaration. He said it was non-existent. But like you said, after 150km/h it became a rocket.

Like you said, those motors are linear from bottom to the top!
0-4K RPM : a bit of torque but with 1700kg to move....
4-6K RPM : something is coming, guys, stay here, no kidding :lol:
6-7.5K RPM : this is the powerband of the engine with that great sound of 6 inline from BMW :heart::heart:

Last week, i was with one friend, she likes speed (probably more than me, a real organ donor with the card :lol:)
She didn't noticed the M5 badge, i drove under 4K RPM while 20km
When the motor was at good temperature, i put the pedal to the metal, after 6K RPM, she turn the head to look for the invisible biker who tryed to overtake us :lmao:

Sorry for my english guys, i hope you understand me :)

Last edited:
Yeah... the I6 is very dead until you get it going. My friends 535i feels just like you described! :lol: Have to rev the nuts of it to get the power! Atleast my V8 has some low and midrange, haha.

Looks very nice, like to see more photos. And you're meant to write "3.5", not "3L5". I thought that was some special model, not the motor size... And I thought the later models had the 3.8L? The early models had 3.6L engines, so you might be a little mistaken on engine size.

Yeah... the I6 is very dead until you get it going. My friends 535i feels just like you described! :lol: Have to rev the nuts of it to get the power! Atleast my V8 has some low and midrange, haha.

Looks very nice, like to see more photos. And you're meant to write "3.5", not "3L5". I thought that was some special model, not the motor size... And I thought the later models had the 3.8L? The early models had 3.6L engines, so you might be a little mistaken on engine size.
6inline is a good engine design for a daily driver running gas not enough to be more efficient than a V :)
And you're right, that's a 3L6 (3535cm3 exactly) !!

M5 FTW.

Great choice, great car.