BMW M5

BMW M5

• Total voters

icedude

Car(s)
05 GTI
Since there is a poll for the BMW M3, I wanted to know what your favorite BMW M5 is:

M5sig.jpg

E28 ///M5

E34_M5.jpg

E34 ///M5

bmw-m5-e39-front.jpg

E39 ///M5

hm512.jpg

E60 ///M5

E34, I think it looks the best and has the right sort of personality I associate with M5s.

E34 all the way!!!

I appreciate the E28, but I don't think the M5 is the most suitable version of it, and it's the same thing with E34.
Between E39 and E60 it's a close call, but I prefer the elder since it's not such a techno-fest compared to the younger.

Euro spec E28 for me, ever since I saw Clarkson drive one in his 'Heaven and Hell' DVD from a few years back. The boxy shape, thin rear lights and little spoiler do it for me. :)

bmw-m5-e28-front.jpg

The E34 and E39 are both equally amazing, but I had to choose the E39.

e34, it just looks...the best tho the 28 is a reeeeally close second

Since i had the opportunity to drive in a E39 many times and is the last one without an ugly back end i vote for this

Isn't there an option for all of them? :p

Haha!!

But now seriously, I'm between the E39 and the E60. But I'll take the E60, it was just so ahead of his competitors when it was released that even today they are comparing it against its new rivals and it is still better in some aspects.

E34 all the way. It was the last of the hand built M cars. The E28 E30 and E34 were all shipped to M division headquarters as bodys in white and assembled by hand then sold. the E39 was made on a assembly line in one of BMWs big ass plants

EDIT: yes you could argue that the First Gen M coupe was the last hand built car but it was still made in a normal BMW plant instead of at M Division