Concept: BMW?s New Four-Door Sports Coupe

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Last April, from the sidelines of the 2010 Beijing Auto Show, BMW displayed a thinly disguised concept model of a sporty-looking sedan model named the Gran Coup?. Now, it looks like that the Bavarian automaker is preparing for the presentation of the final production model as the company has just filed a patent for the designs of its so-called four-door sports coupe.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/06/official-patent-designs-of-bmws-new.html

WbEPC.jpg

lKkRt.jpg

fTRb1.jpg

4lznI.jpg

K89N2.jpg

P4R3A.jpg

Sl0RI.jpg

TJ6uA.jpg

89FAS.jpg

:cool:

Would make sense, a four door 6 series.. I like it, although still not sure about the rear.

Whatevs, I'll take it, better than whatever SAV crap they're deciding to push out.

Handsome if a bit samey

Should be called the 11-series.

Coupe? By what measure? This just looks like a 4-door sedan to me.

It still looks great, but it isn't a coupe.

Not back looking but the front seems a bit too long, unless it has a straight 8 under the hood it shouldn't be extending this far :D

I'm with highvoltage, It's good looking but it clearly has 4 doors. As far as I can tell BMW already makes a number of sedans that all look the same. But I guess a million and one is better than a million.

Nice diversion from the latest BMW poo we've seen lately

It's okay looking. Not BMW's prettiest effort, but a far leap better than their worst (the X-cars).

I have to repeat this, though: COUPES DO NOT HAVE FOUR DOORS. Haysoos, the stupidity.

^The number of doors have absolutely nothing to do with if a car is a coupe or not...

For me a coupe will always be a 2 door and a car with 4 doors will always be a sedan, but that's just my way of thinking.