Concept: BMW?s New Four-Door Sports Coupe

That is great. BMW should ditch all their GT-series cars and make all their range to look like this.

Looks very much like a Citroen C5, but that's just fine. It's a handsome car.

The older 3 Series rear would like a word with the newer C5 rear

800px-BMW_3er_%28E90%29_Facelift_20090720_rear.JPG

Citroen_C5_rear.png

I'm seriously sick of the BMW grille.

It's called tradition. Same goes for Aston mouth, Mercedes star, Bugatti Grille, Rolls Royce front etc.

Love it. bout time they made a beautiful car again

They finally understood they need to make more cars like this, and less X-stuff or whatever-Series GranTurismo...

Huzzah! An all new BMW (i.e. not the usual 1,3,5,7 + M Variants) that people might actually find good looking! Now, make us a new halo car and all will be forgiven.

from what I've heard, BMW's new four door coup will be called the 4-series. dunno if thats true or not. but could be.

from what I've heard, BMW's new four door coup will be called the 4-series. dunno if thats true or not. but could be.

This one is going to be called the 6GC - GC stands for GranCoup?. Later, there will be a smaller 4-door coup? called 4GC. ;)

The older 3 Series rear would like a word with the newer C5 rear

Except the "older than C5, 3 Series" looks like this..
PA0303277Q-4.jpg

:p

This new 6GC though, is quite good looking, I think the nose works better with the longer wheelbase on this one as opposed to the normal 6 Series.

Except the "older than C5, 3 Series" looks like this..
PA0303277Q-4.jpg

This new 6GC though, is quite good looking, I think the nose works better with the longer wheelbase on this one as opposed to the normal 6 Series.

e46tailexample.jpg

I kinda want an M6GC, it'll be just like the M6 but more useful.

Last edited:
Wow this is the first BMW that I've liked in a while. I really think this should have been the new 5-series. The current one just looks bland and a bit tall compared to the E60. In fact, it looks so anonymous that I have yet to see much around my area (and generally we have a lot of E60s back in the day). I love the rendering from the first page, but I'm not sure about the front end of the camouflage model.

Last edited: