bmw-3153x4-concept-2.jpg
bmw-s4gx4-concept-7.jpg
bmw-x4-ss22concept-4.jpg
bmw-xaeg4-concept-6.jpg
bmw-x4-conc425ept-3.jpg
bmw-x4-4yl0concept-8.jpg
bmw-x4-coaef3ncept-5.jpg

:cool:

Doesn't look too bad but once again an example of :bmwpoo: and answering a question nobody asked.

I like the blue color and the front headlights, that's about it.

It doesn't look bad and people are going to buy it.

And I hate it, simply because of what it represents.

So they have the 3GT, the 5GT, the X5, the X6 and now an X6 that was Xerox'ed at 60%? Why.

I do really like the headlights though.

This is the answer to the following the question: "I'm an idiot and and I don't have enough money to buy a new X6 and I'm too much of a snob to buy an used one. BMW, HALP??"

So they have the 3GT, the 5GT, the X5, the X6 and now an X6 that was Xerox'ed at 60%? Why.

I do really like the headlights though.

And the X1. Oh, and the X3.

Last edited:
I'm just sitting here, waiting for an X7 GT.

Then it's time to call it a day and go kill someone at BMW.

It doesn't look bad and people are going to buy it.

And I hate it, simply because of what it represents.

This, pretty much. Lots of nice styling details, but it's too tall and too pointless to like.

Looks the same as the others to me. Can't wait to see one stuck in the snow.

And the X1. Oh, and the X3.

To be fair, the X3 and X5 are "normal" SUV's (even though BMW call them SAV's). And the most likeable of 'em, if any.

Last edited:
BMW, please stop. I actually think this thing looks decent, but does the world really need an X4?

I'm just sitting here, waiting for an X7 GT.

Then it's time to call it a day and go kill someone at BMW.

Why do you need an excuse to kill someone at BMW? They forfeited any right to life the moment they cashed their first paycheck.

I know that somewhere deep within BMW's 'X' division there is a caffeine-strung intern down in the employee car park eyeing one of these:

bmw-bmw-z4-2013.jpg

And thinking 'I've had an idea!'

I think Nissan would win that copyright dispute.

Last edited:
I think they just want to use every number:

Cars: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

SUVs: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

They just recently introduced the 4-Series and now the X4 so next up is the 2-Series and the X2. :p

Plus, they like having small versions of their cars like how the X3 and 3-Series are smaller versions of the X5 and 5-Series; this is a small version of the X6.

Last edited:
Why do you need an excuse to kill someone at BMW? They forfeited any right to life the moment they cashed their first paycheck.

I tend to wait until the bitter end. And for what it's worth, I think that somewhere within the factory walls there is a locked safe containing a binder with X7 GT EINGESTUFFT written on it (classified). Would not be at all suprising.