Bond 25 - "No Time To Die" - due for release April 2020

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
I mean if they cancelling events like Geneva Auto show it makes logical sense that people wouldn't want to be stuck in a theatre for 3 hours...
Didn't occur to me... A car show I'm touching things plus it's international with multiple vectors of infection. A theater I'm pretty good maybe wouldn't go to the ones you eat but...

Should I avoid restaurants too?

I was looking forward to Q gadgets!

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
Didn't occur to me... A car show I'm touching things plus it's international with multiple vectors of infection. A theater I'm pretty good maybe wouldn't go to the ones you eat but...

Should I avoid restaurants too?

I was looking forward to Q gadgets!
Any large gathering of people is going to be an increased risk factor. Also it can live on surfaces for about a week.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Supposedly the elderly are most at risk as is per usual. For the rest of us, don’t touch the same surface if someone picking their nose...

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
Supposedly the elderly are most at risk as is per usual. For the rest of us, don’t touch the same surface if someone picking their nose...
Pretty much like with any other viruses, poor health and being old are the risk factors. Strangely doesn’t seem to be affecting kids, which is surprising

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Any large gathering of people is going to be an increased risk factor. Also it can live on surfaces for about a week.
It can't. The authors of the study being cited have pointed out that it's being misinterpreted by scaremongering "journalists".

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
And then they wonder why we lose interest and trust in their mediums.