Bond 25 - "No Time To Die" - due for release April 2020

There is a Cats movie? As in the musical?

What's the strap line on the posters? Pussy Galore?

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

There is a Cats movie? As in the musical?

What's the strap line on the posters? Pussy Galore?

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yes.

It appears to have been done by the same people that did that horrifically creepy new Sonic The Hedgehog design; definitely on the wrong side of the Uncanny Valley. Actors are in CGI suits covered by digital fur and androgyny seems to be the order of the day.

Personally, I think Elba's appearance in the upcoming Cats movie preeeeeetty much disqualifies him from the Bond role until we can all forget it.

Not linking the preview because creepy as hell.
I will do it then.

I will do it then.

Just a word of warning to anyone about to click play on the above video, please go check your entire house and make sure you're not completely out of alcohol. Learn from my mistakes.

Just a word of warning to anyone about to click play on the above video, please go check your entire house and make sure you're not completely out of alcohol. Learn from my mistakes.

And not just any alcohol. I recommend very strong alcohol. Everclear might not be out of the question.

Reactions: TC
I caution against the use of any psychedelics. If you choose to ignore this, at least have somebody there to bring you down when the trip turns bad.

I caution against the use of any psychedelics. If you choose to ignore this, at least have somebody there to bring you down when the trip turns bad.

I think that happened before potentially consuming said substances. After viewing this, the trip can only be horrific.

And not just any alcohol. I recommend very strong alcohol. Everclear might not be out of the question.

I personally recommend the Men In Black standard issue neuralyzer.

The person playing 007 has to have a certain poise and gravitas. He has to be able to wear the tuxedo and make it like he owns it and I just can't see Idris Elba pulling that off, he's just too much of a "geezer".
This takes me back to the post-Brosnan limbo when Colin Salmon (who played Charles Robinson in the Brosnan movies) was brought up as a possible Bond; he had a calm smoothness that seemed to sit naturally on him. That being said, didn't Sean Connery get pushback back in the day precisely because of his Scottish roughness? In any case, Idris is getting to the age where it'd be more likely to see him succeed Ralph Fiennes as M; given Fiennes is now moonlighting in Bond parody with his role in the upcoming Kingsman prequel, who knows, maybe he's up for replacement soon too.

Reactions: MWF
Colin Salmon would have made an excellent Bond to my mind.

Title announced today: No Time To Die.

Boring.

Seems like the title a bot would generate if it were fed all the previous movie titles.
No time to dying another day is forever royale

UCUbtyTl.png

Read an article this morning which indicated that when Danny Boyle was attached to direct, James Bond was actually supposed to die in this film, thus bringing Craig's Bond chapter to an end but the producers changed their mind leading Boyle to walk away from the project.

Read an article this morning which indicated that when Danny Boyle was attached to direct, James Bond was actually supposed to die in this film, thus bringing Craig's Bond chapter to an end but the producers changed their mind leading Boyle to walk away from the project.
So he has to...Die Another day?
(Sorry)