• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Bond Boycott?

That's what they said about George Lazerby, too, I bet. And, every guy afterwards.

Daniel Craig will be gone soon. Remember, the good actors are always succeeded by a bad actor which is succeeded by a good actor again. Starting with Connery as a good actor, it went on like this: Lazerby = bad, Moore = good, Dalton = bad, Brosnan = good, Craig = ...

Brosnan might have been a good Bond but the films he stared in apart from Goldeneye weren't. Die Another Day was just plain awful.

I think he has a chance at being a great Bond, but if the film sucks, then it will be blamed on him. In movies, height, hair color etc. don't matter at all. Look at actors like George Clooney or Tom Cruise, they can make you look however they want.

if dressed up correctly, Craig has a similar look to Dalton. kind of the classy assassin look

I didn't like Daniel Craig at first, but then I saw him in some British movie where he was a drug dealer and I decided I liked him. :)

Viper007Bond said:
I didn't like Daniel Craig at first, but then I saw him in some British movie where he was a drug dealer and I decided I liked him. :)

I still would have preferred Clive Owen (the driver in the BMW Films). From what i've seen of Daniel Craig though, he might actually be a decent Bond.

Yeah, Clive Owen was definetly my choice by far, but he turned down the part / said he wouldn't go for the role (why?!).

Viper007Bond said:
Layer Cake, terrific movie. That's why I like Craig as well.

Clive Owen is awesome, but if he really talks like what he sounds like in Sin City and that cool Pink Panther cameo then it'd be strange. He sounds like he's choking on something.

why do they have a problem with the blond thing)just wondering). and if they did why not colour his hair for the movie?

^ You read them? Nice... I never bothered. Should I??

Buba said:
^ You read them? Nice... I never bothered. Should I??
he drives a rolls instead of an aston if i remember correctly. i might've read one or two a while ago, they're pretty good books

No Boss said:
I dunno what you Brits think but...... *cough* Jason Statham *cough*
yea right. personally i'd like to see Judi Dench replaced with a better M (preferably a guy)

No Boss said:

wasn't he "turkish" in snatch? there's no way he'll be a good bond, bond needs to have more credit with the ladies.

osabros said:
No Boss said:

wasn't he "turkish" in snatch? there's no way he'll be a good bond, bond needs to have more credit with the ladies.
Yep. Best movie ever.
He's already done his Bond impression in the Transporter movies, so him as Bond would be silly. Plus, he doesn't have any hair.

But hey, at least it's not Orlando Bloom!