Boozy Saturday Chat (aka Champagne Brunch / Nightcaps) - May 16, 2020

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
As a sequel of the Moab FG Meet chat, we're planning to hop on for another fun (hopefully eventful ... or not) chat this Saturday!

Platform: Google Meet (I'll set something up again ... hopefully Meet will work this time for @ScarFace88 ?)
Time: 11am Pacific / 12pm Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT British Summer / 7pm Central European / 8pm Eastern European

In other words, the North Americans will having a champagne brunch (did I hear boozy milkshakes?!) while the Europeans can make some delicious nightcaps.

Meeting bombing extremely welcome from kiddos, doggos, drunk spouses ... and we're expecting more virtual tours of randomness etc!

Oh, one last thing - expect technical difficulties. It's bound to happen especially since a drunk monkey like me is involved. ;)

EDIT: Click here to add the google calendar invitation to your calendar! (Don't worry, I'll spam the link in the relevant locations as we get closer.)

Last edited:

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I guess next time we will need to do early morning cocktails here.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
I'll try do be there, but I'm double or triple booked with other social circles. :D

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
I'll try do be there, but I'm double or triple booked with other social circles. :D
You know you like us more!! ;)

Well last one started 1am cet, I went to bed at 4am.. :p
OMG, I felt so bad. We could see the sun rising and then shining bright behind DaBoom by the time we wrapped up. (It was like midnight Mountain time by the time we finished.)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Actually it's 6pm BST not GMT, just to be the pedantic Brit.

Sure I can join you all for a bit with a Vesper close at hand.

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
Actually it's 6pm BST not GMT, just to be the pedantic Brit.

Sure I can join you all for a bit with a Vesper close at hand.
Nah, that's perfect!! I was wondering what the timezones are colloquially called. 😂 Post updated.

Reactions: MWF

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Ran it past HWF3.0 and she's also picking up what you lovely people are putting down.

Quick question, because Alzheimers or something, is this audio only or a video thingy?

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
Yarp! Also, last time with Meet, some of us had luck using a different browser, but it should be click and play for desktop (hopefully - if you're on mobile, you may have to install the app).

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Yarp! Also, last time with Meet, some of us had luck using a different browser, but it should be click and play for desktop (hopefully - if you're on mobile, you may have to install the app).
Linky?

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
I don't have a traditional webcam but I may be able to rig something up or dig out my laptop. Will see what I'm doing and if I can join for a bit.

My PC didn't like that link in any browser, tells me the requested calendar cannot be found.

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't have a traditional webcam but I may be able to rig something up or dig out my laptop. Will see what I'm doing and if I can join for a bit.

My PC didn't like that link in any browser, tells me the requested calendar cannot be found.
Argh ... 🐒PM'd ya!