You can't see it on the pics but has the B&O soundsystem build in. which is
great success, the music drives.
front2.jpg

front.jpg

Dashboard.jpg

inside.jpg

Inside-side.jpg

Back.jpg

Apart from the boring exterior colour, it looks perfect. :)

Boring my azz, silver fits Audi like a glove. And I'm jealous by the way, a B8 is the only car I'd trade my B6 for.

Looks great. My dad had the 2.0T petrol as a loaner when they were replacing the cams on his 2006, and that generation is a very nice car. He didn't get the alcantara, though!

Great car, great color, great engine!

Apart from the boring exterior colour, it looks perfect. :)

I agree with everyone that has disagreed with this statement. :p

Audis are meant to be understated and low key. Dark, classy colours suit Audis. Bright colours just don't look right on Audis.

OP: Sweet ride, assuming it's yours. :p (rules is rules!)

tone76... then you agree with me. Light silver isn't the perfect colour for it.

Interesting. That is the fact that someone splashed out on the expensive sound system, leather & alcantara seats, satnav, and left the most important optional extra out.

tone76... then you agree with me. Light silver isn't the perfect colour for it.

I'd argue that light silver is -despite the name - is actually quite dark in terms of projecting a car's personality. What I'm referring to are colours such as bright yellow, red etc.

Light silver is probably the lightest colour that looks good on an Audi IMHO. I even struggle a little with white.

Interesting. That is the fact that someone splashed out on the expensive sound system, leather & alcantara seats, satnav, and left the most important optional extra out.

and that would be?

'grats Semt-x, low miles and looking good :D

Posmo, DSG?

edit: or a petrol?

Last edited:
I'll make a pic when I drive it to Holland.
I didnt think of rules for a "posting your car" thread, because didnt think there are people in the gene pool, who fake ownership of a car.

The alcantara fits me better then the full leather, my current car has full leather option, and when i driver fast round a corner it feels slippery. I dont have that with the alcantara, it gives more friction. also the shape of the seats are better than my current car.

I'm happy with the boring color, no need to standout with a car.

Theres no DSG, No 4wd (Quattro) and no sunroof. its a TDI so its a diesel :]

Sadly, there are several who fake ownership, though many of them were the same Ram-toting wanker