Bourne Ultimatum

I hear gunshots...I think they're Americans....*bang bang bang*

:lol:

Epic.

The ending sequence was amazing...and that Moby song was epic and brought the perfect mood.

Great movie :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1tM4lIjIU[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

Just watched it.
It's not as good as the first one, it's about the same as the second one with some of the same feel. One thing I don't like about this movie is they made Bourne too soft. He didn't kill that assassin that was driving the Audi, he didn't kill Dr. Albert Hirsch in the end. First one could've been a huge tatical mistake, cuz he might still be able to move. Second one could postentially be a huge mistake, what if there are still higher up people that's involved in Black Briar, then they would pull strings for Dr. Albert Hirsch and he would walk. Since Bourne know he's going to have to go underground, why not kill one more. It's not like he's a good guy or anything.

It's good, I would give it 8/10. Now got to wait for the R5 version to become available for "Digital Importation". :lol:

I would agree 8/10 First good action movie in a while. Matt Daemon is an awesome actor.

I would agree 8/10 First good action movie in a while. Matt Daemon is an awesome actor.

actually, he's not really that good an actor, but that's what makes the Bourne character so brilliant, he is so damn cool even with the terse, stiff, one-dimensional acting. i mean when you really take a step back, look at the big picture and look at damon's acting range for the bourne character, its really quite limited, but because he makes up for it with nonstop intense, no-bullshit asskicking, it works.

actually, he's not really that good an actor, but that's what makes the Bourne character so brilliant, he is so damn cool even with the terse, stiff, one-dimensional acting. i mean when you really take a step back, look at the big picture and look at damon's acting range for the bourne character, its really quite limited, but because he makes up for it with nonstop intense, no-bullshit asskicking, it works.

What are you talking about? Damon is a great actor, have you seen any of the other movies he's been in?

Yes I think that Daemon's acting is reflecting the character of the character (/EDIT ooh ugly - but you know what I mean /END EDIT), that is he has no past so he is like a blank piece of paper. I agree he has much more range and scope than he uses in Bourne and he indeed lets the action take the film along.

A really really good movie actor.

What are you talking about? Damon is a great actor, have you seen any of the other movies he's been in?

of course, otherwise i wouldnt have said what i did.

lesee, ive seen (in chronological order): Courage Under Fire, Chasing Amy, Good Will Hunting, Rounders, Dogma, The Talented Mr Ripley, Finding Forrester, Rounders, Stuck on You, All the Oceans movies, All the Bourne movies, The Departed.

and based on what ive seen of his acting, i wasnt impressed with his acting, altho i'll admit he is better than his buddy Ben Affleck.

of course, otherwise i wouldnt have said what i did.

lesee, ive seen (in chronological order): Courage Under Fire, Chasing Amy, Good Will Hunting, Rounders, Dogma, The Talented Mr Ripley, Finding Forrester, Rounders, Stuck on You, All the Oceans movies, All the Bourne movies, The Departed.

and based on what ive seen of his acting, i wasnt impressed with his acting, altho i'll admit he is better than his buddy Ben Affleck.
Fair enough, though I was impressed with him in Talented Mr. Ripley and Good Will Hunting particularly.

I thought the movie was great, easily the best action movie in recent years.

Still haven't seen it, but it looks damn good. Watched the first two again when I saw the trailer on TV.

I thought the car chase was just as good.

I liked that the VW product placement was as blatant as it was in movies like transformers. I liked seeing the new Touareg which looked pretty good on the big screen.

lol, are we talking about the same movie? The Touareg product placement was subtle, hell the entire front end of it got smashed up and the VW logo came off so you didn't even see it for the majority of the time. Plus the rest of cars in the movie weren't all VW products (there was a Golf or Rabbit briefly and the previous gen Audi A6 which I wouldn't even count). There were Chrysler 300Ms, a Lincoln Navigator, an old Benz etc that were the prominent vehicles in the movie.
In Transformers, there was a scene where they went to the dealership to check out all the cool GM rides and then drive down the road showcasing how badass they are. Most of the other people on the road seemed to agree because other than the Austin Healy at the beginning and a Hyundai Accent, there were only GM products in the major scenes.

lol, are we talking about the same movie? The Touareg product placement was subtle, hell the entire front end of it got smashed up and the VW logo came off so you didn't even see it for the majority of the time. Plus the rest of cars in the movie weren't all VW products (there was a Golf or Rabbit briefly and the previous gen Audi A6 which I wouldn't even count). There were Chrysler 300Ms, a Lincoln Navigator, an old Benz etc that were the prominent vehicles in the movie.
In Transformers, there was a scene where they went to the dealership to check out all the cool GM rides and then drive down the road showcasing how badass they are. Most of the other people on the road seemed to agree because other than the Austin Healy at the beginning and a Hyundai Accent, there were only GM products in the major scenes.

Now when i read my post i realize that i said was and what i meant was wasnt. lol, there were only 2 new VWs in the film.