• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Boxster

Yes, and Jeremy bought an SLK55 to annoy him.
As you know, Jezza is a big fan of the new SLK. He said he wanted to mock James because the Boxster is the inferior car. I don't know if that's true or not, but it is a very funny reason to buy an SLK. (from JC's Sunday Times article)

I think Jeremy made a good decision in selling his SL and buying both the GT and SLK.

the SL was a few years old anyway, he needed to have a change of atmosphere back to supercars (before that was the Ferrari 355 and before that the DB7).

TGG - is it so hard to type a more explanative thread title rather than just 'Boxster'?

Jostyrostelli said:
I just noticed the "s" in Boxster :lol:

it's been there since the beginning ;)

Top Gear Girl said:
Silver, I would have though James would have gone for something different, I mean EVERY Boxster is silver.
its his car, dont worry about it.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
It is the German racing colour, its not a huge surprise its popular.

german racing colour is white !
that's why for example porsche gt3 rs are white
it was mercedes benz who created the "silver"arrows by peeling of the white paint to stay below the weightlimit
they continued to race in silver

fluke667 said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
It is the German racing colour, its not a huge surprise its popular.

german racing colour is white !
that's why for example porsche gt3 rs are white
it was mercedes benz who created the "silver"arrows by peeling of the white paint to stay below the weightlimit
they continued to race in silver

Oh dear, I better go and write that out 100 times ;)

Thanks for setting me straight!