slr3.jpg

slr4.jpg

slr5.jpg

slr6.jpg

slr7.jpg

slr8.jpg

slr9.jpg

slr10.jpg

o ok then, why didnt u just put it where the smaller ones were, actually i couldnt care less :p *saves them all*

Porsche-Superiority said:
Looks just like regular SLR, except for the rims & racing wheel.... meh

you mean like all the other Brabus jobs...they don't really tweek the body, more like the engine

high res pictures are available for quite a while now, still generous to link them all in though :thumbup:

If I had one, I'd definately take it to Brabus because I don't like the stock wheels, and the stock interior looks cheap.

Anyway this isn't new, I've seen those months ago.

Porsche-Superiority said:
Looks just like regular SLR, except for the rims & racing wheel.... meh

and the crapload of changes in the interior.. thats what i like the most about it.. the interior

good god the interior looks crap.. all that red... :: shudder :: reminds me of a low rider.. i like dark muted interiors

TF

not black and white i like darker colors black greys brown stuff like that... as for straight lines.... meh... i will admit to a certain enjoyment of boxy cars... the SLR looks bad ass on the outside... i am just saying the color choice on the inside could have been better IMHO

TF

red black and grey really suit this car though dont u argee? like its high class enoguh to use these colors without lookin cheap and make in chinaa

it all looks good... i just get this feeling like your in an over priced lounge with the red leather... if it was a darker red i would like it more.... i don't know it just bothers me

TF