6400 ccm
1100 Nm
120 km/h
11,99t
455/70 R24

http://gelaendewagen.at/artikel05/unimog_black_106.php
http://www.ehmann-web.de/Neu/Unimog/BlackEdition/Unimog_BE.html

Americans creating some like this ... OK. But Germans? :shock2:

Well, the Unimog is perfect for stuff like heavy woodwork... I know somebody who has it just for this. But in bright orange, just like the roadworkers have...

I'm surprised they haven't brought it over here to be the next gangsta fadmobile, like the thing Asthon Kutcher (has somebody killed him yet? No? :cry: ) drives.

The ultimate pizza-delivery truck!

that thing is like the swiss army knife of trucks so many possibilities to make it into

lol its called the Black Edition

if you want to see some powerful trucks, you need to look at frieghtliner... or more specifically the mercedes benz MBE4000 series of engine - top of the line will put out 450 hp @ 1900 rpm and 1550 ft/lb @ 1100 rpm (2100 nm)

all from a 12.8 liter 6 cylinder- all weighing in at only 2100 pounds!! :thumbsup:

Haha, sweet! Unimogs own. :D

And agreed about the Freightliner stuff. My dad works at the corporate world headquarters here in Portland and they have some crazy powerful stuff at the test plants and stuff.

HAHAHA

I saw you had replied to this thread and I bet $10 to myself that you'd plug that your father works for freightliner! lmao

Viper007Bond said:
Pfft, screw those wheeny, underpowered European cab-overs.
My dad works for Freightliner

Viper007Bond said:
Works for Freightliner (the semi-truck company) which is owned by Daimler-Chrysler.

Viper007Bond said:
Hey! My dad works for Freightliner!

etc! :lol:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Its got more torque than a SL65AMG :shock: :x

but only got 280ps.

so or the engine goes at very low RPM, or it's diff-created torque

The Unimog is a great truck. Its really stunning how good it is off-road. Though i must say i prefer the one with the conventional design.

Some impressions:

unimog.jpg

sch-ca.jpg

Unimog%20%20Trammaterieel.jpg

extreme_offroader_firefighting_wallpaper2_800x600.d3d3Lm1lcmNlZGVzLWJlbnouZGU~-VW5pbW9nIFUgMzAwMC1VIDUwMDA~-object-Single-WALLP.jpg

u1300_bruecke.jpg

Ah and before i forget: I dont see the point of the Brabus one. But the sheikhs seem to buy it, so they build it.

I LOVE the Unimog. Ridden in one many a time thru Army Cadets. Only problem was that at 6'2, my knees were hitting the dashboard... Oh, and the speed. WOAH! That was fast! (sarcasm)

But yeah, amazing off-road and through mud etc etc. Awesome machine... not so sure about this incarnation by Brabus. Sure, it's pimp, but it's not cool.