Ford oven $75,00
$_12.JPG

Ford clothes Iron (couldn't find price)
size_590_Ferro_NKS_da_linha_Ford_Solutions.jpg

Ford coffee machine $67,00
size_590_Cafeteira_da_Ford.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all should buy that crap

Peugeot actually started with pepper grinders. So if you want to post Peugeot branded crap, post aa 1007 or something.

Peugeot actually started with pepper grinders. So if you want to post Peugeot branded crap, post aa 1007 or something.

:nod:

The family business that preceded the current Peugeot company was founded in 1810, and manufactured coffee mills and bicycles. On 20 November 1858, Emile Peugeot applied for the lion trademark. Armand Peugeot built the company's first car, an unreliable steam tricycle, in collaboration with Leon Serpollet in 1889; this was followed in 1890 by an internal combustion car with a Panhard-Daimler engine. Due to family discord, Armand Peugeot in 1896 founded the Soci?t? des Automobiles Peugeot.

Oh, sorry! I missed the "crappy" bit (Peugeot grinders are among the best actually)

So how about a pair of Peugeot pants to make things better? :D

junk.jpg

I wonder how much she was paid to put those on.

I wonder how much it will cost to get her to take them off. :mwf:

:tease:

I just bought something branded, not because it was branded, but because it was the best option.

A Jeep backpack.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is the laziest branded crap I've ever seen.

Haha... button flap pockets on a plaid shirt... the only people you could sell those to would be Subaru owners!

:blink: Wait! I own a Suba...

How much are those, anyway?

:rolleyes: SL

'another good idea by Citroen' :lol: :lol:

Oh God the French and their delusions :lol: :lol: