Branded Crap

Find all the Shelby douche bag fanboys?

It might not be crap, but boy is it unnecessary - BMW branded shoes...

I actually have a pair of Ferrari branded Pumas. Was at a Puma outlet store a long time ago and they had an unexpected buy one get one free deal. I only went in for one pair, but being who I am, I couldn't take advantage of that deal. Searched all the shelves, and they only had one other pair in my size, so I took it.

YHf69aQ.png

(you can just see the Ferrari badge, only GIS image I could find)

They've been in my closet for at least 6 years, they've moved with me from Massachusetts, to Michigan, to Kentucky, back to Michigan, to my next Michigan apartment and finally to my current Michigan apartment and I still have never taken them out of the box or worn them. I don't even know where I can wear them to without looking like a total douche. But hey, free shoes!

Last edited:
YHf69aQ.png

I still have never taken them out of the box or worn them. I don't even know where I can wear them to without looking like a total douche. But hey, free shoes!

Put 'em on fleabay and sell 'em.
You'll probably start a bidding war among the Tifosi! :p

SL

last time i was in spain, i got repsol flip flops

which cost 1.5?! can't get any more crap than those :lol:

Spotted today at TJ Max

bH5SLlB.jpg

Either smells like burnt motor oil, or horse shit.

^^

Either smells like burnt motor oil, or horse shit.

^^

Insert your favorite "Why not both" meme here.

That is absolutely awful. They also sell some terrible clocks with images that are just taken from Google without even removing the backgrounds and a questionable but much better Christmas sweatshirt. Calm yourselves.

as far as christmas sweatshirts go...that one kind of rules :D