• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Brazilian sports car. What do you think?

Brazilian sports car. What do you think?

• It?s ugly, slow and I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It?s ugly

• I liked it!

• I loved it! How do I buy one?

• Total voters

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
This is a Brazilian low-volume car, it uses the 1.8 turbo Audi engine and drivetrain, mounted midship, tuned to 230hp, rear wheel drive.
I?m not to happy with the looks, but hey, at least they?re buildin it!
03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

11.jpg

18.jpg

Claimed top speed: 145MPH
Claimed 0-60: under 6 seconds
Price:about half the price of a 350Z (considering how much the 350Z costs here...)
Considering all of this, please answer the poll.

Looks like a chop-shopped Lotus....

Redliner said:
about half the price of a 350Z (considering how much the 350Z costs here...)

How much is one there? That is what will make my mind up. If it was the half the price of a 350Z on the Australian price I would think it is great to get those kind of performance figures.

I dunno, I kind of like it...

And the fact that it uses Audi's mighty 1.8T certainly doesn't hurt. :p

Reminds me of the Gillet from Gran Turismo.
200.jpg

Though the Gillet Vertigo is definitely more beautiful.

crap, i was gonna post about the resemblance with the vertigo. (only belgian produced car, had worldrecord 0-60 for production car for a while: 3.2s)

but i don't think it looks good

new model
vertigo_04.jpg

I like it because it looks so different. Kind of like a hyper bargain Zonda-lise.

That interior though, it looks like they forgot to add it after building the car and just started looking for stuff around the house to throw in.

Janus said:
Looks like a chop-shopped Lotus....

Redliner said:
about half the price of a 350Z (considering how much the 350Z costs here...)

How much is one there? That is what will make my mind up. If it was the half the price of a 350Z on the Australian price I would think it is great to get those kind of performance figures.
Well, a 350Z here costs 230.000 Reals(Brazilian currency) about 100.000 Dollars, this car, the Lobini, costs about 120.000 Reals = 50.000 Dollars
Yes, I know, atrociously expensive. 75% tax for imported cars. I compared the price to the 350Z?s to put it in perspective, since it?s widely avalable.
Oh, and I guess you people are right, the rear looks like an Elise and the front looks like a Gillet...too bad the interior is so cheap :(

that front looks like a melted Ferrari 575 or 550 and the back is the elise. I'm kind of impressed.