• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Break the "Most users ever online"

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
I think we're gonna break it again this season...

I noticed there are quite alot of people online at all times..

Now on a friday, 30 people are online...
forum stats said:
In total there are 30 users online :: 19 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

forum stats said:
Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:46 pm

I think we're gonna break it with 20 more this year :D

I second that. Now all there is left is to force all those guests to register. :mrgreen:

andyhui01 said:
I'm sure everyone on the top20 posters would agree :lol:

so very very true .... don't think I planned posting an avg. 5 posts a day when I joined this place :mrgreen:

haz

no one did... I never stay in a forum for long cuz I usually get pissed off with the people cuz they seem to bitch about everything that is out of order... like going OT or bumping... but people here are cool :D

i was one of those people that joined just for the video offers but now im addicted to this site :thumbsup:

Word to the previous five posts...this place rocks :thumbsup:

We owe a lot to Viper, Vuk, Sith, JCA, pulse and others for the smooth operation of this site. Oh, yeah, and the mods too.....well......most of them......excluding the nazimod.....

just kidding Ren :mrgreen:

Am I the only one who joined to have a civilized conversation with Ren ? :mrgreen:

I mentioned this in a thread many many months ago when we had something like 93ppl online...i dunno why the "most users ever online" thing hasnt been updated :?
That 93ppl online was at the beginning of series 5 top gear i think.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
I mentioned this in a thread many many months ago when we had something like 93ppl online...i dunno why the "most users ever online" thing hasnt been updated :?

Maybe it's only a "Registered Users" thing when it counts the most users ever online.
But I remember that 63 record was for the 360 CS vs. the GT3 RS episode I believe... or it may have been the Carrera GT ep... :)

Cruzz563 said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

Maybe it's only a "Registered Users" thing when it counts the most users ever online.
But I remember that 63 record was for the 360 CS vs. the GT3 RS episode I believe... or it may have been the Carrera GT ep... :)
AFAIK, that number includes guests. SL65AMG must be mistaken.