Breaking Bad

I've just started watching it last weekend. I'm almost through season 2. It really is a good show. I want to complain about this and that, but its really hard to complain because it is a great story. Dark, but great.

I've just started watching it last weekend. I'm almost through season 2. It really is a good show. I want to complain about this and that, but its really hard to complain because it is a great story. Dark, but great.

Just wait until you hit seasons 4 and 5. You'll struggle to find things to complain about. :D

Netflix UK got series 5 which I was not expecting. Although, I don't know if it is Breaking Bad anymore. It's too much.

...and Walt, how could you hide the dirt-bike kids body?
That was fucked up.

Fuck you Heisenberg.

Fuck you Heisenberg.

I kept forgetting what name he used for his drug lord alter ego or whatever, but I was able to work it out because I know where the name came from, Werner Heisenberg and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. Which made me feel pretty good about myself, knowing about a scientific principle first, before a stupid tv show. But then I remembered that I only knew about the Heisenberg principle because of Jurassic Park. But at least it was the book I got that from. Of course, I only read the book because I loved the movie.

Goddammit.

Last edited:
This part annoyed me, Netflix had episode 8.
Hmm are they releasing it an episode a week?

Second half Summer 2013, damn you AMC. :mad:

Anyway a guesstimate of the money in the storage unit.

Linky

A Breaking Bad Thanksgiving
[video=youtube;1GnM8vwS-O0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1GnM8vwS-O0[/video]

Breaking-Bad-Key-Art-610x944.jpg

Aaron Paul's Reaction to the End of Breaking Bad
Series star fills us in on the final eight episodes.
by Max Nicholson
June 28, 2013

This August, AMC's Breaking Bad will begin its end. With only eight episodes left, many fans are wondering what's in store for the show as it approaches its final hours.

Yesterday, IGN caught up with Breaking Bad's leading man Aaron Paul, who plays Jesse Pinkman opposite Bryan Cranston's Walter White, and got his thoughts on the series finale.

"You guys are gonna s*** your pants," Paul said. "Before I read the final eight episodes, the final eight hours of the show, I was thinking to myself, 'This is so tragic. I can't believe this show is ending.' I didn't want it to end. But after knowing how the final eight hours play out, I couldn't be happier with the way that it ended. Hopefully, you all agree, and I feel pretty confident that you will."

Obviously, Paul couldn't go into more detail, but he noted that keeping everything under wraps isn't as difficult as you'd think. "I don't have a problem not telling people because I don't want to ruin it for anybody. Everyone asks me, but deep down they don't really want to know, and I know that," he said.

Breaking Bad returns to AMC on August 11, and will be in attendance at San Diego Comic-Con for its farewell panel on Sunday, July 21 in Hall H.

"I had it coming. I deserve this." Sounds like he's gonna die, or they just want us to think that...:hmm:

Bryan Cranston cosplaying as 'Heisenberg' at SDCC with a rubber mask of his own face

*head asplode*

BPvIBh5CIAAF1-F.jpg

BPvmjNxCEAApXuC.jpg

If you bumped into anyone wearing a pretty life-like Walter White mask at Comic-Con over the weekend, chances are it was actually Bryan Cranston.

Cranston kept the mood light by coming out in a fairly convincing mask that gave him Walter White?s iconic shaved-head look. He revealed that he worn it while walking the floor at Comic-Con, chatting with unassuming fans and disguising his voice in a higher register.