Breaking in a C7 stingray the right way!

Bad Bowtie

Had a blast today. Got a couple races in, as well as my friend got some great shots in the photo shoot today (C7, 2014 GT500, and a '13 ZL1).

All I can say is I LOVE THESE CARS. Everyone's gripe, the interior...solved. Power is great, ride is great, and the burnouts are even better!:lol:

Last edited:
StainGray. Lol.

I'll reserve final opinion until I actually see one in person, but so far I'm not a big fan of the C7. The numbers are staggering, yes, but I don't like the exterior and the interior looks like it came from a C4. Meanwhile, C6 GS and Z06 are pure sex.

I'll reserve final opinion until I actually see one in person, but so far I'm not a big fan of the C7. The numbers are staggering, yes, but I don't like the exterior and the interior looks like it came from a C4. Meanwhile, C6 GS and Z06 are pure sex.

They should be reaching dealers any time now. I've seen truckload after truckload of C7s drive through Louisville (1.5 hours north of the factory).

EDIT: Just checked, Herb Connolly Chevrolet in Framingham should have 1 C7 in stock.

Last edited:
In Bowling Green (the colour, not the city it's named after), they look absolutely brilliant.

In Bowling Green (the colour, not the city it's named after), they look absolutely brilliant.

Only Americans would name a car colour after a 'sport' that involves sitting around drinking beer until it's your turn to go knock some pins down :p

Except that a 'bowling green' is actually a place where old people gather to wear white trousers and drink tea, definitely not something I'd associate with a Corvette. It would definitely be a good name for something from Toyota's colour palette, though.

Only Americans would name a car colour after a 'sport' that involves sitting around drinking beer until it's your turn to go knock some pins down :p

i'm waiting for the first car to come in pietjesbak green! :lol:

StainGray. Lol.

Derp on my part :lol:

The rear just didn't work for me, wasn't sure about then interior...

...until I saw the car in person. It. is. gorgeous. The rear looks amazing, interior is great, and before anyone can ask, yes the seats are great too!

...except it's called "Lime Rock Green"

- - - Updated - - -

My friend's photography page with a bunch of shots from yesterday. C7, ZL1, and a '14 GT500!

https://www.facebook.com/GConnoyerPhotography

Last edited: