Breaking news: Blast hit Norwegian government building in Oslo

It was only a matter of time before another selfish terrorist act claimed innocent victims. I hope the number of casualties stays low but seeing those pictures it must have been an enormous explosion.
I have no idea what these people (if they are even worthy of that name) think they will accomplish with attacks like this. Even more hatred against them?

The only reason I said the Russians is because the issue over who owns the Antarctic oil reserves issue is becoming increasingly politicized.

That and the fact Russians diplomats have been expelled from the country as recent as 10 years ago for espionage.

Of course, it's just an assumption.
I'm sorry, that is just a stupid assumption. The Russians would not do something like this. At least not outside their own back yard..

IF they did it, it would be a casus belli, and we're a NATO member nation. It would be suicide with NO gain whatsoever.

Who says it was Muslim terrorists? Maybe it some extreme right or left wing political group.

Why are most of you jumping to conclusions and assuming that because it was a bombing it involved fanatical religious groups?

Wel, who have been the most active in attacks in the last 15 years? who makes the most open threats? Religious groups. thats why.

IF they did it, it would be a casus belli, and we're a NATO member nation. It would be suicide with NO gain whatsoever.

This is the real reason it couldn't be Russia. It'd mean they'd have to deal with NATO's, specifically the US, military, and even though the Russian military is in better shape than it was in the 90's, they'd get their asses kicked.

This is the real reason it couldn't be Russia. It'd mean they'd have to deal with NATO's, specifically the US, military, and even though the Russian military is in better shape than it was in the 90's, they'd get their asses kicked.

wait, since when does the US MIll ever jump into other peoples biz? Its not like we thing we are Globocops...Oh wait...

First of all, my thoughts goes out to our brothers and sisters in Norway.

Second of all, It's sickening how easily blame gets thrown around.
We as a society doesn't accuse or judge anyone without proof. We are better than that, better than however did this.

Wel, who have been the most active in attacks in the last 15 years? who makes the most open threats? Religious groups. thats why.
I'd put Ghadaffi (who's not a muslim in the "muslim terrorists EVIL" sense) and anti-EU left/right wing group at least as high onto the list of suspects as Al-Quaeda and company.

We as a society doesn't accuse or judge anyone without proof. We are better than that, better than however did this.
THIS, 1000x THIS!

I'd even include most of the U.S. (not jetsetter, though) into the "we".

EDIT: It's not like the Libyans have never done such a thing before.

Last edited:
let me be clear. i am NOT one of those people who think a Mosque is an evil place where people plot death. i am NOT one of those people who think that building one in NY is a bad thing but even I think this is possibly a muslim extremist group.

I'd put Ghadaffi (who's not a muslim in the "muslim terrorists EVIL" sense) and anti-EU left/right wing group at least as high onto the list of suspects as Al-Quaeda and company.

Yeah. Correct if I'm wrong but doesn't Al-Qaeda target more crowded targets like subways or airplanes to get maximum death toll.

Not that this isn't crowded, but it seems atm that the main target was a government building.

Last edited:

THIS, 1000x THIS!

I'd even include most of the U.S. (not jetsetter, though) into the "we".

was just about to post this. Please people, relax. Even though these scenes remind us of other episodes earlier seen other big cities, we don't know yet.

Please see "Casey Anthony"

Also, as i was thinking about OKC i must say that this could very well be homegrown hate for the government.

Last edited:
breaking news:

- 3 people arrested
- 1 car at Gardermoen airport surrounded

Last edited:
Thank you so much. We need your neighborly love and support right now.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I'd like to say something. We won't let them win. We won't let this change us. We are Norway, and we don't let bastards win. I won't have it. Neither will the rest of us.

They don't. But this is NOT how they operate. It's as likely as it being Israel ffs. Israel don't have a reason, but it would fit Mossad MO. But it wasn't either.I'm sorry for confused arguments, I'm shaking with shock.
I'm sorry but that's simply rediculous. I understand the shock is crippling but please hold back rash judgements. Of course that might be your MO...

I'll give you Ghadaffi, but I highly doubt it's an anti-EU group, since Norway isn't part of the EU.

I'm sorry but that's simply rediculous. I understand the shock is crippling but please hold back rash judgements. Of course that might be your MO...
If you say so.

I'll give you Ghadaffi, but I highly doubt it's an anti-EU group, since Norway isn't part of the EU.
Make that "anti-Globalization" then.

Thank you, refreshing to see level headed comments like this.