Brexit Meat 2020 (Vegan Options Available) - June 15-22

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Room Escape (Gets nothing but 4 and 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor) pencilled in for Weds 17th June, late afternoon. Their website doesn't accept bookings this far ahead but we will get it confirmed ASAP.

To be followed by pre-dinner drinks in somewhere Chichester and awesome Mexican street food at Wahaca.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
Depending on my other vacation plans, I might be interested.
While this or the FoS sounds great, I fear that with other vacations (motorbiking, sailing, roadtrip), my budget is exhausted. Have fun you guys. :)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
the pronunciation of Ibiza
The exact same pronunciation that was verified as being correct by TWO native Spaniards at Ringmeet a few years ago.

:tease:

Because Oaxaca can't be pronounced in England?
Yeah, pretty much. That said the food is absolutely stunning. Chain was founded by MasterChef winner Thomasina Miers and she has spent a huge amount of time researching authentic flavours and foods in Meheeco (sic!). Tex-Mex this definitely isn't.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Yeah, pretty much. That said the food is absolutely stunning. Chain was founded by MasterChef winner Thomasina Miers and she has spent a huge amount of time researching authentic flavours and foods in Meheeco (sic!). Tex-Mex this definitely isn't.
It looks good, but you wouldn't put bad looking food on your website.

Tex-Mex is something I'm not sure is well defined, but to me it's the Gringo owned places that don't have Horchata in one of those fountains.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
It is very good and they have an open kitchen policy so you can see all the chefs at work preparing your food. They also recruit quality serving staff and train them properly so the whole experience is as good as it can be. For the money I rate it as one of the best dining experiences around.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Looks like my coworkers are dropping out, so it’ll likely be just me. Still deciding, but right now I’m thinking either flying in on the morning of the 8th and driving down, or on the 7th in the evening and staying the night in London.

Reactions: MWF

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
The exact same pronunciation that was verified as being correct by TWO native Spaniards at Ringmeet a few years ago.

:tease:
That's like asking a Scot how to pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. :p